Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

OOC; night

The boss and Alex nodded to each other "Me and the boys are going to take the back route out. Hope you don't get killed" The boss said, then the boss and his lackies turned and ran out the back door, Alex was the last to leave, covering their backs

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Night :D

Aria sat alone in the club, her own lackies fled per her instruction, to prepare her ship for take-off. S

She sat on her lounge in the VIP area, and as the C-sec officers entered she said "Bye bye. You never seem to learn do you? No one f*#@s With Aria!" And she pressed the remote she had in her hand, blowing the entire club, along with the squad into pieces, the whole place burst into a fiery explosion, killing all of the C-sec officers, but leaving Aria alone. "Good job there are no bombs under my seat. Just a way out." Aria said, she activated a panel behind her seat and fled away, to the docks where she would make her getaway...

"I hope so... i would rather die than have them have me.... Let's forget about them, leave shephard and the rest of the galaxy to deal with them." Morinth said with a slight smile.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

"Signs like not seeing you on any cctv footage... and my contacts saying you had been taken somewhere by some mysterious people, it was a dead giveaway. Well, we should stop worrying.... hopefully Aria will have our names cleared, and we will be free from the law..." Morinth said with a smile. ever so slight but never the less there.

Actus shrugged off the thought and looked out the window to the empty vasts of space. However, it kept on bugging him. "I mean, it was obvious I was gone, but how did you know that it was C-Sec? and not some crime lord?" Actus asked as he sat down on the bed.