ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I have a ship. I'll let you come with me if: One. you can fight. and two. you can work for me." Aria said as she leaned on a wall next to Shiana.

"Reaper tech among other things.... i can't stop thinking about my life... about my sisters." Morinth said sadly.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

"Oh..." Actus said softly, he felt like an idiot. Of course, he normally felt like an idiot around Morinth. He grabbed his C-Sec badge and threw it in the garbage. Actus didn't want to totally abandon his life, but now wasn't time to reflect on the past.

"You will be murdering Cerberus troops on Omega. They took it from me, and i want it back. No one f*#@s with Aria, not the illusive man, not anyone." Aria said bitterly.

"They are both Ardat Yakshi to. But when we were diagnosed they chose solitude, to be imprisoned in that monastery... cowards i have said for years but... they would have ended up like me if they ran.." Morinth said sadly.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

"Explain to me how the f*** Cerberus got into Thessia? it is the homeworld of the Asari, the richest most powerful world in all of the Galaxy, with an amazing military... and Cerberus managed to kill your mother and destroy your village? i can only assume you lived very far out from civilization, and you had something Cerberus wanted." Aria said, as she gestured Shiana to follow her as she walked.