Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

Actus walked over and kissed Morinth, before he sat down next to her, "You know, I'm not even mad about it. I have no idea why, but it's just... I don't care, let's just say that. I don't know what you did, but it works so well... I feel like myself again." Actus said, as he grabbed his shoulder and rubbed the muscles, the bone felt completely healed.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vael crossed his arms, about to say something. "Shadow? I just need to tell you something first, I should have told you when we first met but I think this is a good time." Vael then uncrossing his arms. "Remember how you said something about my people taking back my homeworld? Well, I most likely will be called back to the flotilla to participate in that battle. That means I won't be able to stay on the Vancouver for long." Vael said. Edited by 62firelight

Teltis sat on a seat in the very Vessel Hunter was on, with her legs crossed and her head down, she wanted to remain Incognito, but she got a call from a contact she had on thessia. "So the Fugitive visited Lessus? But departed shortly after with her Turian partner? Understood... i may have an idea of where they are headed."

Morinth smiled and said "Biotic soothing... works a charm as long as you are not allergic." She then laughed and kissed Actus back.

Hunter stood nearby, and heard the conversation of the well blended in Asari, he overheard what she was talking about, the people that he was also after the fugitive she was talking about. He slowly walked over, "This fugitive... is she Asari?" Hunter asked politely, in his heavy Russian accent.

Actus laughed also, as he looked at the door that leads outside, he looked back at Morinth, "I never did get to see that ship, is it docked here?" Actus asked.

Hunter grabbed his pouch that always sat on his belt, he opened it and rumbled through the items, he pulled out his Bounty Hunter license and handed it to the Spectre, which had the contract for Actus and Morinth. "We could help each-other out, since it seems were both on the same mission." Hunter said.

"Of course, I feel hell of a lot better then I did before, we could leave if you want too also." Actus said, holding Morinth's hand.

Teltis eyed up the bounty hunter for a moment, and then read license he gave her, reading over it a light smile appeared on her face, he had fantastic credentials and a brilliant military history, she then handed it back and put her right leg over her left, her large high heel next to Hunters leg. "Then i suppose i should be up front with you. Yes, we can work together. Please, take a seat." She said gesturing to the empty one next to her.

Hunter nodded and sat down, he put his license back and turned toward the Asari, "I had a lead that the fugitives went to Thessia, but it went cold after that, but then it seems you've just found them again." Hunter said, as he lit a cigarette up, he took a quick puff and blew the smoke upwards. "Hunter Cherkesov," He said, and held his hand out.