Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

Actus didn't move, he was too tired to run and too tired to fight. He will get through to her, even if it killed him. He slowly stepped forward, carefully not to act hostile towards the Banshee's. "I know you're in there Morinth, you and you alone can beat this, I know how powerful your mind is, focus!" Actus yelled.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morinth was about to open her mouth to speak, but instead the Reaper took over. "Assuming direct control.She is ours Actus, and perhaps you shall be to. Releasing direct control." Morinth looked at Actus and said "I am sorry... it is too late... there is no Morinth inside... just her skin on the outside... CONTROL CHIP!" Morith shouted before her eyes turned back to red, and she punched actus with an uppercut, into his Jaw. But she turned around to the banshees, resisting control momentarily, she shot both straight between the eyes with her Paladin, before losing control, and Turning on Actus.

Actus slammed against the wall, screaming in agony he got back up. "Come on Morinth! You can do it dammit!" Actus yelled, as he walked back over again, bleeding from his mouth. He wiped away the blood on his chin and slowly walked back toward where he was again, he was bleeding furiously now.

Actus saw the glowing chip at the back of her head, he grabbed the pistol from her hand and aimed at the chip, his focus was broken and his vision was doubled, but he shot anyway, the bullet skipped the control chip, damaging it. Edited by TheBestIdiot122

OOC: Damn... sorry guys my battery on my laptop needs charging, as my desktop seems incapable of connecting to the internet :wallbash: Could be an hour or so... i am so sorry :ohdear:

Morinth fell to the ground as the chip was damaged, it surged through her body, as shockwaves were released, knocking her out cold... only the Banshees were left, and they were not looking happy...

OOC2: As long as Morinth does not die, you may interact with her, as in take her to a med facility, or something.

OOC: Don't worry, I gotta go to work in about 10 minutes, this is probably my last post unless I bring my laptop. Which I probably will. :biggrin:

Actus fell to his knees as he lost to much blood, passing out as he tried to shoot one of the banshees, his legs gave out as he shot his last bullet as the gun overheated in his hand. Actus fell in a pool of his own blood as he finally passed out.

OOC: Damn... sorry guys my battery on my laptop needs charging, as my desktop seems incapable of connecting to the internet :wallbash: Could be an hour or so... i am so sorry :ohdear:

Morinth fell to the ground as the chip was damaged, it surged through her body, as shockwaves were released, knocking her out cold... only the Banshees were left, and they were not looking happy...

OOC2: As long as Morinth does not die, you may interact with her, as in take her to a med facility, or something.

OOC: Cause your not here, We can kill the banshee's I presume (provided we don't kill them by shooting them in the leg with a pea shooter)

Hugh was knocked over and the banshee grabbed him, but Alex kicked the Banshee that was coming for him and shot the one grabbing hugh in the head with the M-99 saber three times, the third shot hit and it's head flew off, Alex turned and shot a single bullet, but swore because he needed to reload after that, but Hugh shot many bullets at the banshee warding it off while Alex reloaded, and he then took two shots, managing to kill the banshee on the second.

They climbed over the wreckage and stood beside the other two, Alex raised his gun and shot the remainder of his clip at one of them, but it survived, barely, and it grabbed him, Hugh attempted to shoot it but had to reload "LITTLE HELP!" Alex shouted