Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

In the bridge, Vael spotted a terminal that allowed him to disable the Thanix Cannon. Within seconds he was able to deactivate the ship's drive core, then the ship's defenses and finally it's offensive abilities. The ship started to collapse, and it was blasted by cannons. Vael ran to the airlock, again leaping into the Rayya. The fleet fleed into the relay, before Vael closed the airlock.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The boss entered 'Dark Pulse', Alex on his left, and a krogan on his right, behind him stood a salarian and a turian "Nobody move!" he shouted "Who's in charge here?"

Morinth had been talking with Aria T'loak in her office, they had exchanged money and Aria had her own VIP area in the club, Morinth was about to go down, when Aria stopped her "I'll deal with them... after all, this is part of my little empire." Morinth smiled and sat back at her desk.

Aria made her way to her VIP area of the lounge, she called 'The Boss' and his men over. "What exactly do you think your doing here?"

Actus was sitting in his room when he heard the very faint voice of someone shouting, he left to see a crowd gather in the club, he joined the crowd and looked at the small group of mercenary's. He waited to see what was going to go down before he made his move.

Morinth had been talking with Aria T'loak in her office, they had exchanged money and Aria had her own VIP area in the club, Morinth was about to go down, when Aria stopped her "I'll deal with them... after all, this is part of my little empire." Morinth smiled and sat back at her desk.

Aria made her way to her VIP area of the lounge, she called 'The Boss' and his men over. "What exactly do you think your doing here?"

The boss held up one hand, and the Turian and the Salarian waited at the door

The boss, Alex and the krogan walked into the lounge, pushing past whoever got in their way "The real question is what exactly do YOU think your doing here?" the boss asked, he was cautious in the way he stressed the word, so to not sound rude, but it clearly toned that he had a problem with this place

"Because i got bored of that pathetic excuse of a club called the purgatory. Besides, i can make money from this place: Business for it means business for me. Now i'll ask you again. What are you doing here?" Aria said, sitting on her lounge, a datapad on her lap.

http://images.wikia.com/masseffect/images/0/02/Aria_datapad.jpg

"Because i got bored of that pathetic excuse of a club called the purgatory. Besides, i can make money from this place: Business for it means business for me. Now i'll ask you again. What are you doing here?" Aria said, sitting on her lounge, a datapad on her lap.

http://images.wikia.com/masseffect/images/0/02/Aria_datapad.jpg

"I'm here because I thought I might take over this establishment" he said "We both knew I'd do it sooner or later"