Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

"Then we have nothing more to talk about. I like spirit, but not when it is annoying. Considering my version of an underling is someone who gets in on my very best assets, i would say being called an underling was only a minor problem. You help me, you ARE mine. But that means, you get my assets here on the citadel, including this club if you so wish, i won't need to run it, i will have Omega back." Aria said walking past 'the boss', and taking a datapad from Grizz.

"Boss, it's just one time, can't you swallow your pride for such a short time?"

"I... I'll think about it" Alex rolled his eyes and sat down in a chair, he knew the boss's think about it, they would be lucky if he made his mind up in 15 minutes... once it had taken him 45 minutes to decide which chair to sit in.

But the boss made up his mind, and decided to help... but it was obvious to Alex and several of his men, that he was going to double cross Aria and take the assets. But the chances that aria would figure that out were extremly slim, because the boss hid it very well "We'll help"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh and a little reminder? You try and double cross me and take my assets... and i cut off you balls and sell them to a krogan. Oh then i watch as you get slowly eaten by a hungry vorcha. Not that you will be stealing any assets, will you?" Aria said as she sat back down, looking at him with a gaze of steel. She meant her words, and only the stupidest of people doublecrossed her.

Morinth marched into the C-sec Office "I want to see Actus NOW! DENY ME AND I SMEAR THE f***ing WALLS WITH YOU!"

"Oh and a little reminder? You try and double cross me and take my assets... and i cut off you balls and sell them to a krogan. Oh then i watch as you get slowly eaten by a hungry vorcha. Not that you will be stealing any assets, will you?" Aria said as she sat back down, looking at him with a gaze of steel. She meant her words, and only the stupidest of people doublecrossed her.

Morinth marched into the C-sec Office "I want to see Actus NOW! DENY ME AND I SMEAR THE f***ing WALLS WITH YOU!"

The boss swallowed hard, suddenly it wasn't such a good idea "Of course not, that would be suicide!" he said, knowing she meant every word

"Good, i think we will get along just fine." Aria said, holding out her hand to seal the deal. She smiled at 'The Boss' as she did.

http://r12.imgfast.net/users/1212/43/36/52/avatars/150-12.png

He shook her hand, Alex looked at the boss, for the first time ever, he thought the boss might actually be scared

The C-Sec employee at the front desk was surprised at the tone that Morinth spoke. She slowly reached over the terminal and pressed a few buttons, Commander Numin and a couple of C-Sec officers showed up after about a second. "Well well well, It seems that our little fugitive finally showed her face. It looks like I'm getting a big paycheck today. We could just arrest you, but I think killing you would be best." Commander Numin said, as he raised his hand and the C-Sec officers pulled out they're pistols and aimed at Morinth.

Neriane ran strait for the C-sec office knocking people over in her way she eventual arrive bursting through the door to see the commander. Edited by Meciathe

"Now then, just a moment... i'm going to have to shout..." Aria stood up and lobbed the datapad at Grizz's head. "YOU STUPID IDIOT.... NOT YOU YOURSELF BUT YOU FOR GIVING ME THAT! TELL THE PATHETIC BASTARD WHO JUST DECIDED TO DO THAT, HIS FINGERS ARE BEING RIPPED OFF,SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY.... AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!" She screamed at Grizz, he promptly ran off the sort out the problem. "DRINKS ARE ON ME EVERYONE! KNOCK YOURSELVES OUT!" Aria said as she sat back down.

"Are you stupid Numin? wait, don't answer that question, you are a f***ing imbecile!" She said, launching a singularity at him and his Guards.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Suddenly, a Turian walked up behind Shiana and put his hands on her waist.

"Come with me." He said, slowly.

Shiana quickly turned, "Not with you I won't."

Pushing him back she started to speak again.

"Now.. leave."

The Turian pushed her a little.

"No-one disrespects me.. no-one!" He said, shouting into her ear.

Quickly she flicked out her pistol and pointed it to his face.

"Leave."

He jumped back a little at this. "Y-yes.. ok."

She watched him squirm off and turned back to the counter.

"Always me." she grinned.