Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

"Stop shooting!"Neriane shouted showing her N7 armour and pointing her pistol at the C-sec officers."She nothing compared to the threat which may be come to happen." Edited by Meciathe

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ah! you *censored*!" Morinth said as one of the shots got her in the stomach, spilling a lot of blood. But morinth pushed them aside with a powerful shockwave, she ran down the hallway and chased Numin.

"Idiots eh?" Aria said, sitting back and looking at 'the boss'

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

As Numin reached his office, he quickly searched his room for the assault rifle he keeps in there for protection, he quickly found it. He slowly walked outside to see Morinth running down the hallway, already wounded. "You should stop now you stupid *censored*!" Numin screamed, before he started to fire rounds at Morinth.

Neriane followed Morinth,"Follow my lead I can get you actus if you leave it me other trying to kill the commander," Neraine said holding back Morinth,"Do you want to be the most wanted person on the citadel? or have your name cleared?"

"Ah! you *censored*!" Morinth said as one of the shots got her in the stomach, spilling a lot of blood. But morinth pushed them aside with a powerful shockwave, she ran down the hallway and chased Numin.

"Idiots eh?" Aria said, sitting back and looking at 'the boss'

"We come across to many of them in our line of work" The boss replied, as he played quasar (only gambling thing on mass effect I could find) with some of his men

Morinth pulled up a powerful barrier as she walked slowly down the hallway, her eyes glowing red, once she reached the commander she picked him up by the neck, and whispered in his ear "Your going to feel what it is like to die by a Reaper."

Aria looked at him and said "I hope you deal with them harshly. So tell me, what exactly do you do? Your little syndicate?"

Morinth pulled up a powerful barrier as she walked slowly down the hallway, her eyes glowing red, once she reached the commander she picked him up by the neck, and whispered in his ear "Your going to feel what it is like to die by a Reaper."

Aria looked at him and said "I hope you deal with them harshly. So tell me, what exactly do you do? Your little syndicate?"

"I run drugs and guns, but my main profit is from the fact that, when people have a problem with someone, they come to me, and I make the person disappear"

Actus heard the shots and he quickly stood up, he tried to open the door but it was useless, he looked around the room to see if there was something that could make a lot of noise. As he was searching he found a loose floor panel, he yanked it out of the floor and threw it against the door, then picked it up again and started hitting the door making as much noise as he could. Commander Numin's eyes widened when he heard what she said, struggling to get free.

"Good. at least i can make money off you then... and you from me. within reason of course. When someone needs something, they come to me. Just dont take out a loan... i charge a lot of interest." Aria said taking a sip of her drink.

Morinth slammed Numin to the ground and kicked him hard in the gut, she tore the door open and said "Actus!"

Shiana gripped the glass she was drinking from and downed it.

She coughed and spluttered a little.

"That.. burned." She said, sending an 100credit tip through to the bartender.

She walked from the bar and over toward the vip area.

Before entering, she stopped and had a flashback.

"Shiana, go!"

"No mom, please!" she said, crying.

"Just go!" Her mother said, pointing toward the door.

Quickly, a man burst through the door and shot a bullet, straight into Shiana's mother's chest.

Shiana ran, and ran.. until she couldn't run much longer.

That was the day.. she witnessed her mothers death.