Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

"Good. at least i can make money off you then... and you from me. within reason of course. When someone needs something, they come to me. Just dont take out a loan... i charge a lot of interest." Aria said taking a sip of her drink.

Morinth slammed Numin to the ground and kicked him hard in the gut, she tore the door open and said "Actus!"

The boss made a respectful grunt

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actus was surprised that Morinth opened the door, he had a confused expression on his face as he walked out of his cell, he noticed Commander Numin on the ground. Actus walked over and grabbed the assault rifle and walked back. "We should get out of here," Actus said.

Aria looked over and saw Shaina standing on her own, looking around. She shrugged off the new face and continued her drink in silence.

"Come on, quickly then... I'll have Aria deal with him later." Morinth said grabbing Actus's arm, and running out of the C-sec base.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Morinth punched Neriane in the stomach and then kicked her in the face. Right now all that mattered was Actus, and Neriane was just noise. She led Actus away, to the alley by Dark Pulse, hidden from anyone and everyone. "Come on, lets go inside."

Aria looked at the newcomer and said "I couldn't care if you were dying of a heart attack. I don't know who you are and you certainly are not on my list. Now get out of my face." Aria said turning away from Shaina.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

"Aria! I need a favor. please." Morinth pleaded as she reached Aria.

"Well? what is it? my last favor to you then, on the citadel. Ever." Aria said.

"I need Numin gone. Dead and neither me nor Actus dropped in the picture."

"Consider it done. Now go run your club little demon." Aria said waving her hand.

Morinth walked away, gesturing for Actus to follow.

"Aria! I need a favor. please." Morinth pleaded as she reached Aria.

"Well? what is it? my last favor to you then, on the citadel. Ever." Aria said.

"I need Numin gone. Dead and neither me nor Actus dropped in the picture."

"Consider it done. Now go run your club little demon." Aria said waving her hand.

Morinth walked away, gesturing for Actus to follow.

Alex jumped up, smelling a good chance, he looked at Aria "I can deal with it for you, for a small fee..."