Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

"Oh really now... You know where Lt.Actus Illo and Morinth? Please, take a seat and tell me more," Commander Numin said pointing to the chair in front of his desk. He called his secretary to tell him to take notes of the meeting.

"You think I'm going to talk in here? Especially with another person present?" Alex said "What I have to say could jail me as well"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Fine, we'll have this your way," Commander Numin said, he pointed toward the door, while looking at the Secretary. She calmly walked out and quietly shut the door. Commander Numin shut off all the terminals and shut down the camera in the room. "Well, were alone now. What is it you have to tell me?" Commander Numin said sitting back down.

Morinth smiled and said "That is who i am... i love it... but for you... and only you i will try my best, come on lets go now, start a new life.... i cant promise anything... but i can try."

"Really? Rejected by C-sec? a gain for you then, loss for them. And never loosen the leash. Ever. Just take my advice for it, maybe one day you will understand why." Aria said with a slight smile.

"Fine, we'll have this your way," Commander Numin said, he pointed toward the door, while looking at the Secretary. She calmly walked out and quietly shut the door. Commander Numin shut off all the terminals and shut down the camera in the room. "Well, were alone now. What is it you have to tell me?" Commander Numin said sitting back down.

"I know that they are hiding in Dark Pulse, but you won't get by the door, thats why you need my help" he said "I will get you inside of the club and closer to your suspects, for a price"

Actus smiled, "Now I'm not saying to change your ways, just you can't be as reckless as you are now." Actus said. He kissed her as he got up and grabbed his pistol and opened his Omi-Tool, he sent a message to his C-Sec partner to arrange a ship to leave. "I'll talk to you later, I gotta go meet my partner." Actus said and left the room.

"Well, I can capture these two by any means necessary, including you. The only question is what is the price?" Commander Numin said.

Actus smiled, "Now I'm not saying to change your ways, just you can't be as reckless as you are now." Actus said. He kissed her as he got up and grabbed his pistol and opened his Omi-Tool, he sent a message to his C-Sec partner to arrange a ship to leave. "I'll talk to you later, I gotta go meet my partner." Actus said and left the room.

"Well, I can capture these two by any means necessary, including you. The only question is what is the price?" Commander Numin said.

"200,000" he said "And you pay me now" he stressed the now "Then I'll take you to them, we can't take any C-sec, they'll attract attention, and your'll have to be out of any form of uniform"

Edited by Brutii

"Done, can we go now?" Commander Numin asked, as he grabbed his off duty commoner clothes. "Your going to have to realize that if you screw me, C-Sec will be on your ass faster then you'd ever think." Commander Numin said.

"Done, can we go now?" Commander Numin asked, as he grabbed his off duty commoner clothes. "Your going to have to realize that if you screw me, C-Sec will be on your ass faster then you'd ever think." Commander Numin said.

"Yes, but payment up front" he said "As in, right now"

Alex smiled under his visor and led him to Dark pulse "Come on, I'll buy you a drink and explain the plan" Edited by Brutii