Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"There is always that chance, but the destruction at Benning... I'm surprised there was any survivors at all... I don't really know if I would be ready to meet my father." Actus said. "It seems we share the same passion, I want to see my father as you want to see your sisters." Actus said softly. He looked over at the two glasses of wine, he got up and grabbed the two glasses and handed one to Morinth.

Morinth put the drink down and said "It will cloud my thoughts... and i have a lot i need to hang onto... My sisters.... they chose Solitude... so they will be living in comfort... somewhere secluded. But first, let's get to Benning shall we?"

"Alright everyone, we are nearing Omega. Moment we arrive start the destruction of all of the Cerberus ships, while i, and a small army get into Omega, to take back my Club, Afterlife. From there i can do what needs to be done. Clear?" Aria said on her com to the huge fleet she had amassed.

The other admirals nodded in acceptance. "Now..Vael'Grael, the other admirals agree with the terms, meaning that you must leave in a hour. This trial is now over." The top admiral said, stepping down from the board, before the other admirals also stepped down. Vael went back to the shuttles, going back to the Citadel. "Wait..Vael!" cried Sani, running to Vael. "So I guess this is goodbye?" said Sani, holding hands with Vael. "For now." Vael replied, looking behind Sani for a ship to take to the Citadel. No ship was there, at least not yet. "Keelah se'lai." said Sani as she went to her own business. When the conversation ended, Vael could see a ship going to dock on the Migrant Fleet. He approached the ship, hoping that 'incident' on the Citadel didn't cause anything bad.

Actus nodded and took a sip of the wine, but it wasn't the same taste that he remembered. He shrugged off the thought and set his drink down. "Alright then, I'll just catch some sleep." Actus said, laying down on the bed.

Actus awoke when he heard the door close, even though he didn't sleep for long, he felt a lot better then he did before. He looked around the room to see that Morinth was gone, he slowly stood up and walked outside, to see Morinth looking out a window. He did noticed that she was wearing something different then when he went to sleep. His eyes were still adjusting to the light, he walked up behind Morinth and put his hands on her hips and kissed her neck. "Thinking about things?" Actus asked.