Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nikolaus's eyes widened as he heard the name Aria T'loak, he quickly reached under his chair and pulled out a hidden pistol and pointed at Morinth, Actus acted fast and stepped in-front of Morinth. "Stop! What are you doing?!" Actus said loudly, "Actus! Move! She can't be trusted!" Nikolaus shouted, but Nikolaus accidentally pulled the trigger, shooting Actus in the chest, blood spurted onto the wall as Nikolaus quickly ran out the back door. Actus fell to his knees clenching his chest as he was bleeding furiously.

"s***! Some father you have! almost as bad as my Mother! He must really have a history with Aria... a bad one." Morinth shouted, applying advanced Medi-Gel onto Actus's wound.

"Do not move away from the atlas! Quarian shut up!" Aria shouted, "Fire on the canopy, and pick the little pilot out!" Aria ordered, and her men did so, soon the Pilot was dead, and one of Aria's men piloted the Atlas instead, as they fought on in Afterlife.

As people heard the shot, a crowd gathered around outside the house. Actus got up from his wound. "Dammit that hurt! Thank you," Actus said. He peered out the window to see the officers approaching the house, "s***, officers" Actus said pointing out the window.

"Damn, this asari is such a a**." Vael thought to himself, once again sniping more assault troopers, their numbers were lowering every minute the fight lasted. Edited by 62firelight

"Then we tell them that your father just tried to kill me, and shot you... no-one will remember my face, and Aria cleared our names."

Aria continued on into afterlife, until she came face-to-face with a Phantom, the Phantom threw her blade into the air, ready to kill Aria, but as she did Aria used biotics on the blade, pushing it away. "Oh no... looks like you lost little Ninja, bye." Aria said raising her pistol, and shooting the Phantom in the head.

Aria reached the area where she used to sit, overlooking her club. In her seat was a well dressed cerberus general. "Petrosky." Aria said coldly.

"Ah, Ms. T'loak. How is your daughter? oh yes thats right.. dead! Ha. Seems we have taken everything you own... still impressive you came this far I.. ah!" He gasped as Aria picked him up by the throat.

"You and Mr. Illusive have forgotten the only rule of Omega: DON'T f*** WITH ARIA!" And with that she threw him to the ground, and shot him in the head over and over and over... until he lay dead in a pool of his own blood.

The cerberus troops were demoralized, and soon all in afterlife were dead, after getting her club cleaned up, and damages tended to, Aria sat in the lounge as she once did, looking very smug and happy "I have MY Omega back. This calls for a celebration. Let's get this place going again."

Actus nodded and limped into the chair, the officers came in and looked at the blood splatter on the wall, they quickly drew they're guns and pointed both at Actus and Morinth, "I got shot, my father shot me and ran out the back," Actus said. One of the officers ran out the back to see if he was still back there, he came back and shook his head at the other officer. One of the officers looked at Morinth and said "Do you have any weapons on you?"

After a few minutes of walking around, Vael walked back down the Afterlife entrance, now free from Cerberus. Hari was standing outside, about to talk to a turian who had a ship behind him.

"How much does this ship cost?" asked Vael, trying to stay calm.

"Pretty cheap, really. 2300 credits. I don't see why quarians should buy it, pay me..150 extra, if you're going to buy it." the turian responded.

"I have 250 credits I got from the Fleet..1000 credits, from the ship...and 1500 credits from salvaged material and a valuable resource..should be enough." said Hari, with a visible smile on her face.

"Well, I'll accept your credits." said the turian with a grin on his face, walking away.

Hari turned and noticed Vael, "I just purchased a ship, Vael. And with that we'll be able to get out of this trashhole." said Hari happily. "That's good..but we need a crew." said Vael. "Well...the ship has an AI that flies and maintains the ship for us." replied Hari, still keeping us the happy look. "Seems like it. Let's get out of here." said Vael. He boarded the ship, ready to fly.

The officers put they're guns away and looked back at Actus, "You need help?" The officer said. "No, I'm fine thanks to Mo-... her." Actus said. "We knew Nikolaus was crazy, but not enough to actually shoot someone," One of the officers said. "Names," The other officer asked. "Actus," Actus replied.