Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

OOC: Hopefully this is resolved. You see, this is why I avoid RPing with other characters all the time, I've had this happen a lot, trust me. This is probably the only thing to keep me occupied while I'm away in Afghan.

IC: Dante turned a wall to see a scout walking through a hall. He quickly spun around and shot a direct headshot for a kill, and he didn't even need to aim. He continued his way down to find the armory, but two heavily armored men stood guard. Dante swapped mags, and shot one in the head. The other pulled out a rifle, one in which Dante couldn't identify. It was full auto, and blasted like it's mag had no end. Dante shot two shots into the man, but it didn't do anything. Another shot registered, intent on hitting the guard's head, but he ducked, almost as if he KNEW where it was going. Dante quickly shot three more shots, but he still had no effect. He swapped mags again, only this time to land a perfect headshot on the guard. He sighed in relief, approaching the door.

"Stack up on gear when you're inside, then head for the control deck. I'll be there," Andre's voice said over the intercom. The door opened and Dante stepped inside, grabbing armor, a heavy pistol, ammo, and a bandolier. He left the armory, hoping to get out of there soon.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC; Hopefully the argument is over, but if it isn't please take it to the other thread, not this one

The boss stood up "What the hell happened?" he asked, touching the bandages around his wound

"That girl shot you" Savvas answered

"I remember that! I meant what happened after that?"

"Alex threw himself in the way, taking the other bullets, he's slipping in and out of conciusness, The Sorrow is still recovering from his wounds" The Joy replied

"Anything else?"

"No"

"Damn, I've had a bad day"

Neriane lay there bleading out cough and spluttering blood onto the ground. Her chest writhed with pain but she had managed to prop herself up a table and sat there in pain.

OOC: Anyone goin to post?

Edited by Meciathe

OOC: We all need to forget the argument now, it was late and clearly we were all tired, i know i was. So let us turn over a new leaf and forget it. And say thanks to Lisnpuppy for sorting this out.

Aria's men moved Neriane to the med bay, where she was given medical attention to stabilize her condition.

Aria herself came out of her quarters to see the boss. "How are you faring? and Alex?"

OOC: We all need to forget the argument now, it was late and clearly we were all tired, i know i was. So let us turn over a new leaf and forget it. And say thanks to Lisnpuppy for sorting this out.

Aria's men moved Neriane to the med bay, where she was given medical attention to stabilize her condition.

Aria herself came out of her quarters to see the boss. "How are you faring? and Alex?"

"I'm fine, I'm old but still tough. Alex? I think he armour gave him some protection, but the bullets went deep, he's lost a lot of blood, slipping in and out, he's lucky he's not in a coma"

"I will pay for all the care he needs, and put my personal doctors on the case. Least i can do." Aria said, as she pulled the collar of her jacket up.

The boss nodded "I spent along time training that boy, I'd hate to see him die now, still, at least he'd say he died with honour if he did." the boss said, he still had no idea what it was with Alex and honour, but he had given up trying to take it out of him a long time ago

Neriane woke up the med scared looking around,"Whats happening!" Shouted knocking some of the doctors away,"get off me" she said as she ran for the door where she fell to her knees from blood loss and fell unconcious.

"Indeed, i am still wondering how you found such a useful boy. I would ask him the story, but he is in intensive care." Aria said sitting down on a nearby chair.

"I found him on the citadel, he was rejected by C-sec for excessive zeal, and he seemed to be just the kind of man I needed. I took him in and trained him, the C-sec jerks missed out on one hell of a chance rejecting someone with so much potential. Still, I couldn't shake the honour thing"