Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

OOC: I didn't even noticed till you pointed it out. Nice one!

Hunter siting at the end of the ship, starring out the window looking at the nebula. He looked down to see two children who were playing card games while the two mothers were talking to each-other. Hunter smiled and walked back to his quarters, he covered the camera up with a sheet from the closet and changed into his mercenary clothes and walked back out again, he had to make his rounds for all the passengers. He started at the very front and started walking towards the back, checking every room.

Actus heard someone walking around outside there quarters, he quickly turned out the light as someone knocked at their door, Actus held his finger to his lips to keep quiet.

Hunter knocked on the door, as no-one answered he looked up through the window, the light was out and he thought the couple inside were sleeping. Hunter shrugged and continued walking door to door.

"This might be harder then I though." Actus said quietly.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I figured that much, they would probably be on one of the abandoned planets, or the outer rim of Asari space, but yet again I wouldn't really know. I don't know your people. I'm just going off of instinct here." Actus joked. He laid down on his bed, thinking about what to do once they land. "I hope he doesn't come back around," Actus said looking at Morinth.

Actus shook his head in disbelief he stood up and walked over to Morinth, "I still don't understand why you're acting this way, you still have a whole life ahead of you. You know you can stop anytime you want, but suicide is just so..." Actus said, trailing off.