Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actus thought for a moment. "Again, that would be your choice. Of course I would like too but you might want to do other things. Suicide won't get you anything, nor will it help anyone else. I still don't know why you want to die. I guess I will never understand your point of view on things." Actus said.

"So, the whole point of you living right now is just to run away? I don't think they want to kill you. They are just ignoring at what they can't and can see. A youthful young woman who has many talents and skills, but why can't you go on? Because of the constant fear they have a extremely small chance of finding you? You've made it pretty damn far as I can see. Have they even once found you or were even close? I hate talking to you in the manner." Actus said.

"I meant physical and appearance wise, but that's not the-" Actus stopped, he looked at Morinth and drew his pistol and slammed it on the table in the middle of the room. "I'm done, I'm sick of these games you're playing." Actus said, as he walked out the door. Edited by TheBestIdiot122

Actus walked around the ship, thinking to himself. However he did find a couple of unopened beers laying around so he took some, but he put all but one back instead. He didn't want to get drunk and cause trouble. After he finished the beer he walked back to the room and stood at the door, but didn't open it. He didn't want fight nor did he want to face Morinth, but he opened the door anyway. Actus walked past Morinth without even looking at her and stood next to the window, starring outwards into the still empty space.