Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

Morinth smiled, she had just broken Actus... so she got set for her next murder, this time someone high up... Suddenly, as Morinth went through her plans, she could hear voices in her head, urging her to kill the Turian Councillor... she could not quite tell who the voices was... it was mechanical... evil... Little did the Ardat-Yakshi know, she was being indoctrinated...

So she set off to murder him, she broke into his quarters and waited for him...

As he entered, alone, she used a biotic power called dominate on him, taking over his mind, she planted a kiss on his cheek, then commanded him to throw himself through his window... which was high up in the citadel tower... and he did so, the glass shattered as he flung himself through, and his body fell, glowing blue from Morinths biotics, until it was impaled on a statue at the bottom...

Returning to her apartment morinth gathered her things, and planned to go into hiding...

Alex had seen her both go out and in, and he skulked in the shadows, he could be silent when he wanted to be, and he'd follow her

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neriane had noticed the bodie and the happenings outside the appartment. She banged on the door,"I'm here about cleaning your appartment," she then drew her pistol and aimed it staight were Morinth would appear.

Neriane had noticed the bodie and the happenings outside the appartment. She banged on the door,"I'm here about cleaning your appartment," she then drew her pistol and aimed it staight were Morinth would appear.

Alex stepped out the shadows, his pistol drawn, silently he came up behind Neriane, and put it to the back of her head, he was confident he could kill her before she could try anything "End of the line, cleaner" he said "Give me your un... wait, you ain't the cleaner" He took a few steps back when he saw the gun "Who the hell are you?!"

Neriane spun round and karate kicked the gun out of his hand her armour crunching on his bone. She then grabbed him by the throat and slammed him into the wall holding her pistol to his head,"Why shouldn't I kill you," she said her N7 badge glinting.

As Actus was finishing his third bottle of beer, his terminal began to flash again. He sat down to see another murder happened. It was the Turian Councillor, the reporter said that his time there was lipstick on his cheek, and it seemed to be no struggle. The C-Sec officials commented that this was suicide rather then murder, since there was no sign of a struggle. "Bunch of idiots," Actus whispered to himself. As he was looking out the window again, he heard a faint knock at his door. Actus opened the door to see Commander Numin standing there.

"We need your help." Commander Numin said faintly.

"Is that so? Well I'm not coming back." Actus said.

"Why not?" Commander Numan asked

"Because I'm tired of your crap." Actus said, sipping a little bit of beer.

"You're drunk." Commander Numin said.

"No, I only just started." Actus said, as he finished the bottle. He grabbed another one.

Commander Numin grabbed the bottle and emptied the bottle in the sink.

"Look, we need your help. I'll even throw in a pay bonus." Commander Numin said hastily.

"Bribery? Is that how low you are Commander? I told you, I'm done. Now, get the hell out of my apartment." Actus said, with a deep tone.

Commander Numin sighed and left, leaving Actus to drinking some more.

Neriane spun round and karate kicked the gun out of his hand her armour crunching on his bone. She then grabbed him by the throat and slammed him into the wall holding her pistol to his head,"Why shouldn't I kill you," she said her N7 badge glinting.

OOC: WTF! You know he's in armour to, right?

He held the pistol firmly, and when he hit the wall used it as a brace to launch her back and off him, he decided to try another stratagem, he used his bionic implants to raise her off the ground, he raised his pistol "Now, let go of your weapon, and I'll let you live" he said "This isn't about you"

Once morinth saw they were distracted she made a break for it, dashing out of the door, she ran extremely fast, she jumped off the level her apartment was on and reached the ground below, landing softly with the aid of biotics, she quickly ran for the nearest cab, jumping in and shouting "To the docks! Now!" And the cab flew off the ground, heading for the docks...

Once morinth saw they were distracted she made a break for it, dashing out of the door, she ran extremely fast, she jumped off the level her apartment was on and reached the ground below, landing softly with the aid of biotics, she quickly ran for the nearest cab, jumping in and shouting "To the docks! Now!" And the cab flew off the ground, heading for the docks...

Alex grunted, annoyed, he turned to Neriane "If you ever, EVER, get in my way again, I will kill you, you understand? I will kill you!" he said, dropping her back to the ground, he turned and went in the direction the cab had gone

"Your going too slow!" Morinth said, she shot the driver in the head and threw him out, she piloted the cab at it's full speed, racing for the docks, it crash-landed in the holding area, smashing into some crates, morinth got out and looked around, many people gathered around the wreckage, soon she found a blue suns ship, about to take off, she jumped into the hold and sat down, as the ship left the citadel...

"Your going too slow!" Morinth said, she shot the driver in the head and threw him out, she piloted the cab at it's full speed, racing for the docks, it crash-landed in the holding area, smashing into some crates, morinth got out and looked around, many people gathered around the wreckage, soon she found a blue suns ship, about to take off, she jumped into the hold and sat down, as the ship left the citadel...

Alex arrived on the scene, and exited the 'borrowed' vehicle, he saw Morinth board the ship, and rushed towards it, but was to slow "s***!" he swore, in anger he raised his pistol and wasted a few shots into the ships hull as it left