Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actus turned around to see Morinth put the gun to her head. "Go ahead, since you want to die anyway it seems best you should just kill yourself right now and save the trouble for later on, I should have just left you to die on Benning." Actus said angrily, but he realized what he just said, but it was already out in the open.

"Is that so? Correct in what way my dear Actus? that i am a murderer? But i don't want you to die, i want you alive. I want to find my sisters, and sort out that part of my life. Then i can get on with the rest of it. Help me or don't. What matters is my Sisters." Morinth said, throwing the gun at Actus. Edited by mythicdawnmaster

"This whole thing, has just been one game to you. It's obvious you don't care for me nor yourself, all of this time I've just been a losable pawn in your little game. If you didn't want me to come all you had to do was tell me, or even shoot me since you seem that is the easy way out. This whole journey as been a cat and mouse game! It seems you want me to live but your lying to yourself, you want me to just leave and never see you again? I can do that too." Actus said as he got up and stood on his good leg. Edited by TheBestIdiot122

"Everything is a game, the galaxy is my playground, my chess board. I have used people for years. But you are different Actus, i do care for you.... you have a spark, something about you. I am not deluding myself, nor am i lying to you. You are a pawn in my game, as is everyone else i have used, Aria is a pawn, Shephard is a pawn, the Reapers are pawns in my game. But i am not toying when i say i want to go and find my sisters... On lessus." Morinth said sitting on the table still, her eyes glowing, and her smile alluring.

Actus glared at Morinth she was smiling after all this... "So now I am just a piece on a board game? Again you said I'm different, special even. Do you think that a person's life can be decided just on a game move?" Actus said, as he reached down and grabbed the pistol and put it to his own head. "Your move." Actus said.