Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

Morinth got off the table and walked over to Actus "You said it yourself, this is a game, but you are my dearest, are not going to die right now." She said, kicking the gun out of Actus's hand, and stamping on it as it hit the floor. "I wan't you to live, for what is a queen on the board without her king?" Morinth said, wrapping her arms around Actus.

Aria shifted and said to the boss "Well then bloodhound, how long do you plan on staying here for?"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actus was confused, to see Morinth shoot him, to cuddling him again. However his bullet wounds started to hurt and Actus reached over and grabbed the Med-Gel and rubbed it on his wounds. He felt the warmth again from Morinth's body, it felt amazing but as much to what just happened, he felt calm and relaxed. Actus remembered what he said to her, he felt horrible. "I'm sorry I said those things... I was just angry." Actus said softly, also wrapping his arms around Morinth. Edited by TheBestIdiot122

"Noah?" Shadow asked, recognizing the voice "Noah, good to see you again. The last few years doesn't really look like they've been kind to you." He took another look over the man "Neither had Eden Prime either, if I remember your last posting correctly, before we fell out of touch." Shadow extended his hand smiling warmly

"Vael, Noah. He was a friend of mine during my time in Biotics school. I'd have to say, without his help, life would have been rather... dull, to say the least."

Noah shook his hand, "At least they've been good for you, getting inducted into the N7 program, overseeing the Normandy project and getting command of the Vancouver, although, not under the best of circumstances for that. Damn, I wish the Alliance would take me back..."

He turned to Vael, "Nice to meet you Vael," Noah said, extending his hand to the Quarian.