Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

Actus re-wrapped his arms around Morinth as she continued to kiss him, he shifted on the bed until they were both fully on, he grabbed her thighs and lifted her as he sat up and broke the kiss to take off his shirt. Actus continued to kiss Morinth afterwards.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morinth smiled as she ran her hands down Actus's topless chest, feeling all of his muscles pulsing, as she ran them down softly, reaching the top of his trousers, where she took off his belt and undid the first few buttons, moving her hands up her own body she oppened the front of her outfit, revealing more of her front, and she resumed in kissing Actus.

Actus slowly traced a line with his finger from her neck, in-between her breasts, and down her stomach until he reached her trousers also, he undid her belt and threw it aside as he could feel Morinth's breath on his chest. He kissed Morinth's neck before returning to her lips as he felt her body's heat with each passing moment. Actus slowly moved his hand against Morinth's inner thigh and gave a playful squeeze as he continued to kiss her. Edited by TheBestIdiot122

"Yeah, Captain Shon was a good man. He died making sure the Vancouver made it out of dock." Shadow replied with a solemn tone "He will be missed. The Reapers, on the other hand... Well, let's just say they made an enemy with every single member of the SSV Vancouver." He chuckled lighty at the thought "As for them taking you back, I might be able to pull a few strings... With the war and all... Well, You know the desperation the brass goes through, and the overdrive recruiters do. I might be able to slide your application in when he's so tired he's just accepting people. Not like Hackett, or anyone can complain. Someone with your talents... We could use you on the Vancouver." Shadow always was a thinker

"My way of kickstarting the good, just before it gets better."

"I'm not so sure they are that desperate to take me back, I already contacted tried to re-enlist, but they said that they were afraid the Reapers would be able to easily take control of me because of the implants. My opinion, if they could take control easily, they would have by now. Thanks for the offer, I hope you can convince them I'm worth the risk, fighting as a freelancer just isn't the same, it always feels like your "allies" are ready to shoot you in the back without a second thought." Noah then grabbed the bottle of whiskey he had bought earlier and used his omni-tool to sterilize the opening.

"I was going to drink all this myself, but I guess I can share it, at least one of us can get drunk." He turned to Vael, "Can I get you anything? Doesn't seem right to share my drinks with Shadow and not get you anything, Turian brandy maybe?"

"And you would be correct, thanks to the implants, I don't get drunk, a shame really, but, if you ever need a designated driver, I'm your man," Noah said, as he filled a pint glass with whiskey. Edited by leirynot

"Well, by implants I mean the cybernetics normally in husks, I was on Eden Prime, got knocked unconscious, then the Geth impaled me on a dragon's tooth, something happened and it lowered before I was completely converted. The doctors don't dare remove them because they can't figure out which ones are keeping me alive, and don't know what would happen if they removed some of them. So I'm stuck with implants that make me look like a cybernetic freak" He removed his right glove, exposing his hand, which had spots that glowed with the same color as his right eye. Electricity began to spark between his fingers. "But, they do have their advantages, I'm stronger than pretty much any other human, my biotic abilities are also superior, I can also send out electrical pulses like husks can. Edited by leirynot