Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

OOC: Tis not graphic.... not in any sense of the word, there is kissing and unclothing... no details of.... other stuff.

After Actus had finished and they had both fallen asleep, Morinth awoke to the Autopilot "Lessus inbound, time until landing 10 minutes." She quickly got changed and went to the armory, to prepare her weapons...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Plus it's totally fiction, it's not like were actually intending this.

Actus hastily put on his clothes again and grabbed his pistol. He went to the pilot's seat again to see the planet ahead. "Alright, let's see if we can land this ship." Actus said as he took the autopilot off again.

Edited by TheBestIdiot122

Actus looked around, he saw a bigger hill where he could land the ship. It seemed deserted but he didn't have a lot of fuel left. Actus landed the ship with a giant *thud* as it hit the ground. He quickly looked around outside of his window to see if anyone is coming to the ship or if anyone saw the ship. After about a minute or two he sighed of relief. Actus exited the ship and continued to look around. "I think it's safe." Actus said walking around.

Actus put the pack over his shoulder and started to walk down the ramp. "I don't think staying in tranquilly is peaceful, really you're just in prison. It's just a little better." Actus said as he took the first step off the ship. His gravity felt a lot stronger here. Plus the smell was... different. Edited by TheBestIdiot122

Vael uncomfortably stared at the Asari Councilor, before whispering to Noah and Shadow. "That..asari is making me uncomfortable. Shadow, I'll see you on the Vancouver." Vael slowly walked back to the elevator, taking it to Docking Bay D26, where Hari's ship was.