Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Most of the usual freelance merc stuff, collecting the occasional bounties, I actually helped to capture Jack, the one that worked with Shepard, if it weren't for me she wouldn't have been imprisoned on Purgatory,did various jobs for varios people from Omega to Illium, I mostly was working in the Terminus Systems, even had a few run-ins with Cerberus, those were fun. Made sure not to harm civilians or do anything too illegal though. How about you? I know how you got into the N7 program and were put in charge of the Normandy project, how have those been going?"

OOC: Not sure if you can, but ShadowGrebacier and 62firelight, would it be possible for you to post a little earlier, I know firelight you posts at like 4PM in New Zealand, not sure about Shadow, but for me on the East Coast of the U.S., it's midnight, so try to post a bit earlier if you can, as it will make it easier for me to respond, thanks :thumbsup:

Edited by leirynot

OOC: I'll try, but remember in the weekend I'll post earlier than 4PM, usually 10AM. Oh and BTW Shadow can you answer Vael's call with your omni-tool?

Vael quickly got to Hari, who was finishing the AI retrofits. "Hari, how's the progress?" Vael asked. "It's a hundred percent AI, I think I'll have to get down to the drive core control panel, to check if its optimized for this AI." Hari replied, standing up. "Hari, I'm going to be on the SSV Vancouver for a while. When you finish modifying the ship, talk to me with your omni-tool." Vael said, doing something on his omni-tool, Hari also repeating. "OK, Vael. See you later. Keelah se'lai." Hari said to Vael. She got down into the ship's drive core and got to the control panel. Vael went out of the airlock and called Shadow with his omni-tool, sending a flashing light.

Edited by 62firelight

The Asari councillor listened to the conversation and began speaking with her commandos, after a few more drinks, and a recording of the conversation that took place a table away from her, she looked at the men and said "So you can make my job a lot easier if you help this war with the reapers? How about i put in a recommendation to the alliance for you're return.... In exchange that you actually help in this war... Not cause trouble for me with you're mercenary work Noah. If you want my recommendation, contact me on this channel." With that the Asari councillor got up, and before leaving said "A little tip for you all: Remind you're friend Vael he still owes Aria." And she left for the door, taking a taxi back to the embassies.

"I don't think we should just march in and meet her.... Maybe we should watch for a bit... You know." Morinth replied.

On an old terminal near Noah, Shadow, started bleeping, a distinct 'Boop, boop, boop' Sound, a womans voice crackled saying "This is M----- Laws----- There will b----- Coup----Cerberus---- Come in---- Anyone----"

Vael's call was abruptly ended by a transmission. "This is M---- Laws----- There will b----- Coup----Cerberus?" said a woman, the signal interrupted by static. On Vael's right were Cerberus troops approaching the docking bay, "Sh*t." Vael activated his cloak and ran to the elevator. "Cerberus? What the hell do they want?" Vael thought to himself, knowing that the Citadel is going to be soon seized by Cerberus. Vael looked back, the troops went around a corner, killing anyone they saw, except Vael.

"Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t.."

The councillors were rushed to safety, Udina included, along with Ashley williams to protect them, as they made there way to the elevators the Asari councillor said "What the hell is going on? I don't understand." "Remain calm Ma'am, we can pull through." Ashley replied.

Ms. Lawson mannaged to patch through her signal to Vaels Helmet. "This is Miranda-a-a-a-a Lawson-n" It said, interfered with traces of static "Come in."

Aria released the virus on Omega, Slowly killing all of the Cerberus troops with the synthetic virus.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster