Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

"What the Hell?" Noah said as he heard the transmission, he tried to hack the terminal in hopes of making boosting the signal strength, but it had ended just as suddenly as it had started. He ran outside the bar and heard the Avina terminal stating that the Citadel was under attack, he ran back to Shadow. "The Citadel is under attack, I think it's Cerberus, which docking bay is the Vancouver in? I'm going to suit up and meet you there."

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well, we could watch from here if you prefer, or get a better view over on that hill there," Actus said, pointing at another hill, which overlooks the monastery but much closer. He looked at Morinth again, starring at her eyes. "I just wanted to tell you, if I or you don't make it... I love you." Actus said.

Noah looked up from his omni-tool at Shadow, "Never mind, I'm staying on the Citadel, go look to your crew." Without waiting for a response from Shadow, Noah ran off to his temporary housing on the Citadel to get his gear.

Vael tried to get into the elevator, forcing open the door didn't work. He instead quickly went back and hijacked a shuttle. Vael flew the shuttle trying to find Noah and Shadow. As soon as he got up, enemies detected his shuttle and shot at it, Vael managing to get out. He went to Purgatory, seeing Noah. Just when Vael was about to start slowing down, a Phantom suddenly jumped on his shuttle. Vael saw the Phantom climb to the back of the shuttle, before she was going to use her sword to crash the shuttle. Vael intervened by shooting the Phantom in the legs, hoping to injure her. The Phantom managed to 'stab' the shuttle, before taking a hit in the leg. She fell down into the Presidum waters, Vael getting back into the shuttle. The shuttle crash-landed near Noah into a wall, with Vael trying to brake it.

Noah had made it back to his housing, put on his armor and got the rest of his gear, he was on his way to the C-Sec offices when he saw the shuttle being piloted by Vael get attacked by a Phantom, after it crashed he ran over to it and pulled Vael out, "You okay?" He asked, as he helped the dazed Quarian to his feet.

Actus started walking toward the other hill, his bag hitting him with each step, he tripped on a couple of vines but that didn't really bug him. Actus looked around at the overgrowing flowers and trees, as the wildlife was obviously poisonous and the creatures were not entirely friendly. As he reached the other hill overlooking the Monastery, he set is bag down as looked at the buildings, most have been overgrown and haven't been used it awhile while some look as if they are cleaned and kept in great shape regularly. At that note, he sat and waited to see if anyone comes to one of the many courtyards.