Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Who the f*** are you?!" A blue suns merc said, pointing his gun at Morinth.

Morinth looked at him and said "Your worst nightmare." She shot him in the head and proceeded to kill the rest of the crew, she dominated the pilot's mind and commanded him to fly the ship...

Once out of citadel space the ship was taken by the Reapers, brought into a reaper, and Morinth was detained by the husks and other monstrosities... where she was taken to the lab...

Neriane walked up behind him and put him handcuffs,"Next time don't attack me," She said as she lead him of to the brigg.

OOC; NINJA LADY!

Alex smiled "Nice try, what makes you think you can take me?" he said. Then he kicked her away and held his pistol looking over his shoulders to aim, he sighed "This is awkward, could you take the and cuffs off so we can have a fair fight?" he asked, sarcastic, before shooting randomly, snapping jaring his left wrist and fleeing from the scene

Edited by Brutii

After a few minutes, another knock at his door. Actus opened the door to see his secretary, Alica, standing there with her off-duty C-Sec garment. He walked toward his window again and viewed the Citadel to see and hear sirens and other annoyances in the background.

"Does everyone want to interrogate me now?" Actus said.

"No, I'm just worried about you." Alica said.

"Worried as in I'm letting my self go or that I will go on a psycho rampage because I lost my job?" Actus said.

"You're already letting yourself go, you've been drinking ever since you got fired." Alica said, grabbing the Actus's hand.

Actus pulled away from her, he didn't want to be cared for. He got himself and that's all he needs, he looked over at Alica, almost in tears as Actus drank the last of the bottle. He hugged her.

"It's alright, don't beat yourself up." Actus said calmly.

"I don't want to lose you..." Alica said, in tears.

"Lose me how?" Actus asked.

"I've been with people that were in the same position as you were, they say suicide as the only way out." Alica replied., burring her face into Actus's chest.

"I'm not depressed, I'll just have to leave the Citadel for a while..." Actus said.

Alica left in tears, he felt horrible when people cried, but she had to worry about herself, not other people. Actus grabbed his things and started walking toward the docks.

Edited by TheBestIdiot122

"Ahh! get off me! get the f*** off me! No! No! what are you doing?! No! Please! Ahhh! Stop! You won't take me!!! No!" Morinth screamed while she was strapped into an chair, the voice of the reaper resonated as it said "You are strong child... perhaps you shall not become like the other Ardat Yakshi we found... yes i believe you can be something different to help our cause."

"You can go and f*** yourself you bastard! Get off me!!!!" Morinth screamed unleashing a shockwave of energy, she resisted for a long time, until they managed to implant a control chip into the back of her head, once done she remained quiet and unconscious... while they re purposed her...

Alex sat in a back alley, attempting to undo the cuffs, then someone came round the corner "Never thought I'd see this, Starkiller in chains"

"Some girl is screwing in my buissness"

"You got a name"

"No, and I'll deal with her my self"

"Need some help"

"No... yes..." The man stuck a knife in the key hole, twiddled it round and the came off

"There"

"Thanks"

"Can't have my assassins in chains, they can't kill then"

"Thanks again, boss, you got a contract?"

"Not right now, unless you want to go back to the little leagues"

"Depends"

"I got one on a cab driver whose been cheating on his girl friend, then dumped her for some girl"

"Have you forgotten our aggrement?"

"Nope, I only give you contracts which fit your sense of honour. I haven't gotten any then"

"Fine, keep me posted" Alex stood up and left the alley "Why do these contracts get stupider by the minute?"

Edited by Brutii

Morinth was helpless as her innards were torn out, and replaced with reaper technology... everything in her was replaced, even her bones were substituted with the strongest metal, that which the reapers themselves were made from, her occulary system, down to her nervous system was replaced by reaper cybernetics, which enhanced her power greatly, and decimated her weaknesses... finally her skin was put back on perfectly, and she looked as if she was never damaged... only her eyes now glowed, and her fingers were longer, slightly clawed, her biotics were enhanced tenfold, as was her speed, her ability to feed on life as she mated was implemented into a new biotic ability, no longer did she use standard biotics... but now the reaper variety of extreme destruction... She was put in a high tech suit, which resembled her mothers, only without any shoulder pads, or jewelry, it was black with crimson lights and a crimson trim, with much higher heels then before, her eyes occasionally glinted red, as her cybernetic eyes adjusted to the light.... the back of her neck going up into her 'Crest' (The asari equivalent of hair) Was replaced with cybernetics, most glowing with crimson light, although her Crest remained intact... She was now a reaper weapon, and would be used as such..

"Your task is to aid our cause through destruction, raise cities, kill thousands, whatever it takes, we have remade you into everything you have ever held dear... incarnate... go Morinth, start with the destruction of the alliance base on Benning.."

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Actus arrived at the docks, he asked a friend for a person ride on one of his supply cruisers. When he was waiting for the cruiser to dock, someone who had a particular interest in the C-Sec division came and stood next to Actus.

"Are you Lt.Actus?" The man asked.

"Yep, who's to know?" Actus replied.

"Names Dan, that's all you need to know." The man said.

"Alright then... Dan, what do you want?" Actus asked.

"Well, I heard you got fired from doing your job, now that sounds fishy doesn't it?" Dan said.

"I guess, I didn't really look into it. I stopped caring about C-Sec, I felt like I need a vacation from the Citadel." Actus said.

"You know C-Sec isn't the same without you and Garrus. They won't be-able to keep things in line." Dan said.

"That's not my problem anymore, now if you will excuse me I need to board that ship." Actus said, leavening Dan.

When Actus bordered the ship, the captain obviously questioned why he wasn't on the crew list, Actus explained that he was on board since one of the stops were his home-planet, Rocam. Actus sat down on one of the crates in the hold and he privately fell asleep.

Edited by TheBestIdiot122

"F***." Vael said, waking from a horrifying nightmare.

"Keelah..I don't know what to say."

Vael started to leap out of bed, thinking about his nightmare. It was his trial back on the Migrant Fleet, but a more depressing one. The geth attacked the ship, killing everyone. Vael stopped. He was in a bad mood at the time, and didn't want to be depressed by a nightmare. He did his morning routine, as usual. However when he got out of the elevator, Vael encountered a turian, introducing himself as an associate of his favourite turian C-Sec officer.

"Vael, C-Sec has caught hold of a ship leaving the Citadel." The turian said.

"What does this have to do with me?" Vael asked.

The turian shrugged his shoulders, asking the confused quarian to follow him to a terminal in a private room. The turian activated the terminal and replayed the footage.

The footage began with a asari sprinting then jumping off a level, landing with the aid of biotics. The asari ran quickly to a cab, shouting at the driver. Going in the direction of the docks, the asari shot the driver in the head and took control herself. At full speed, she crashed into crates. Then the asari ran into a ship, jumping into it as the ship left the Citadel.

"That's all..That ship she left in looked like a Blue Sun's ship." The turian spoke. "I don't know about this, but seeing as you're a great infiltrator, the apartment was abandoned by that asari and the door is locked. It requires a hacking bypass to be able to be searched. I'm sure you can bypass the door."

"But..why can't C-Sec hack it themselves?" Vael said.

"Classified."

The associate expressed disappointment at the quarian, before leaving the room.

The Reaper descended upon Benning... using it's huge mass effect core to land upon the planet, it began it's destruction almost immediately....

Morinth and many other reaper forces marched through the streets of the planet, firing on any living people, as the husks tore and clawed there way through, the cannibals feasting upon the dead... the harvesters killing from above, the marauders giving morale to the reaper forces, the banshees screaming there way through the area, killing and mutilating, the ravagers releasing swarmers, and killing...

Morinth marched with a group of reaper forces, mostly husks, shooting people as she walked elegantly past, using her devastating biotics to destroy people, and ravage buildings, as she marched towards the alliance base...