Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

"I've been better.." Vael responded, putting his three-fingered hand on his faceplate. "Wait.. Someone's patching in." Vael continued. "There is a Cerberus squad on there way to you, about 400 yards away. Be sharp." said a woman, ending in static. Vael looked behind Noah, a Cerberus squad consisting of an Atlas, a few Nemesis, two Phantoms and five Assault Troops who were approaching the two.

"Watch out! Get to cover!"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A singularity appeared right on top of the assault troopers sending them into the air and flinging them away as Shadow landed next to the two in full combat gear "Miss anything?" he asked keeping his weapon trained on the two phantoms in front of him "I couldn't get to the Vancouver so I had the girl come to me, rather, one of her shuttles, from what I've seen, there is fighting all over the Citadel, C-sec is loosing, badly."

"Well, it's good you're here, just in time." Vael replied, sliding into cover. "You see that Atlas? Shoot its canopy!" Vael continued. He got out his pistol, cloaking to peek at the enemies.

"We could try to lure them to the power conduits, but I think I may have a faster solution," Noah said, pulling out his M-920 Cain, "This should at least kill the mech, the others I think we can take out easily after that bastard's gone, but I'll need some covering fire, here use this Vael," he tossed Vael his M-12 Locust, "and Shadow, if I start to take fire, I may need you to make an additional biotic shield, alright, everyone ready?" Edited by leirynot

"Common misconception, it's not actually a nuke, just a traditional high explosive round applied to a 25 gram slug that's launched at 5 KPS, the blast zone is only about 20 meters in diameter, any civilians that close to those Cerberus troops are already dead!" Noah began charging the Cain when a Phantom decloaked and attacked him, knocking the Cain out of his hands and off of the elevated walkway they were on. Dodging another sword swing, he grabbed the Phantom's arm with his right hand and sent a powerful electric shock through his arm, electrocuting the Phantom. "Dammit, looks like we do this your way Miranda, and don't worry about the Cain firing wherever it is now, someone has to actively be holding the trigger down for it to remain charging to fire. So, any ideas on luring them to the power conduits?"

"Just try what you can, cerberus have hive minds so to speak, they follow the leader... you get a higher ranking soldier coming after you, the rest are going to follow. Trust me on that one... working for them for years allows me to understand... But you have to do it quick, my location has probably been compromised.... if i can see you from where i am sitting." Miranda replied from the control room she was in, via com.