Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

Actus felt the same way... he didn't know what it was but it felt safe in here. Relaxing actually, he could hear the faint talking of the Asari sisters, "Alright, do you want to go head on or watch them a little bit more?" Actus asked.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Get us outta here!" Shadow called the door sliding shut just as the troopers were getting back on their feet. Only then did he allow himself to relax, slumping into a seat beside Miranda and attempting to shake off the feeling of being sick. "That little stunt cost me a year or two I know it..." he mumbled to himself looking at his hand as a micro singularity formed in it, dissipating seconds afterwards, he was going to need a lot of rest to recover from today. He couldn't maintain a stable singularity field as he was right then. No matter though, once back on the Vancouver, he'll grab something to eat and drink, and attempt the singularity again.

"James..."

"Yes, Lieutenant?"

"What's the Status on the Normandy?"

"She's currently holding position, not doing much outside of making sure her stealth systems are running, Mr. Moroe suggested going to combat alert, just in case. I was more then happy to comply."

"And the Vancouver?"

"Waiting for your orders, sir."

"See if you can contact C-sec, get us patched into their channels."

"Aye."

"Alright, everyone. My Flight Lieutenant is trying to get into C-Sec channels. We're going to take a small break on the Vancouver then, if C-sec needs us to help retake the citadel, then we will be at their disposal, Any objections?"

"C-sec are doomed as of right now. We leave this to Shephard... honestly, we cannot do any-more." Miranda said, as she sat back in the chair.

"Your're right... this place... i feel so... safe.. welcome, as if i am meant to be here... as if i am not being hunted anymore." Morinth said looking at her sisters, who were busy in a conversation.

"What about the Council? No doubt, they're the target of this whole thing, I think we should find if they made it out safely, and if they haven't evacuated yet we can help."

"The council are as good as dead... Udina... he can't be trusted, i think he is working for cerberus. Damn, let's hope shephard can get the council out... if not we may have to... this is the only council that truly get on and work together, they actually have a genuine alliance. Damn." Miranda said.

"I doubt the council is in much trouble. Although if Udina is the cause of this, I remember seeing him every now and then entering Huerta to talk with an alliance soldier there. I never paid attention at the time, but I'm kinda wishing I did now." Shadow replied "As for what I was doing there, well, occasionally my Biotics like to tear me apart at the cellular level. Only thing keeping me alive is it's usage, within reason, and asari treatments. I might be sitting in medbay for a week or more because of that little stunt I pulled with the atlas." he sighed "regardless right now we need to focus on regrouping, and that involves getting the hell outta here, and to the Vancouver in one piece. Other then that we can only speculate on what the good Spectre is doing."

"You know, you really should have thought before pulling that stunt, I did suggest working together so neither of us would exert ourselves too much, but you never did seem to listen to any of my suggestions..." Noah said to Shadow, more with the goal of annoying him than anything else.