Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

"I don't know... it is tempting to stay but... it would mean life imprisonment. My sisters will be able to be integrated back into Asari society one day you know... a few more centuries, and training on how to deal with the condition and they could even live on thessia. I am too unstable though for that... but i have my reaper tech now... I just hope the reapers don't plan on making Banshees out of this place.. Anyway, where to go? I don't really know..." Morinth replied with a smile.

"Thank you... and good luck to you all too, it has been a ball knowing you all... and i will be updating you with my contact details, so we can keep in touch... Goodbye everyone." Miranda said getting off the shuttle as it touched down, and vanishing from view.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You bet i am." Morinth said holding her hand out to Actus.

Aria stood and looked at afterlife for a moment just staring into nothingness. Her face emotionless her eyes empty... even though she had Omega back... a part of her died because of cerberus.... even omega could not fill that hole...

The boss came over "Hey, You still alive?"

Actus smiled, and reached his hand out and lightly gripped Morinth's, and started too walk. He admired the scenery as they walked, hand and hand. As they approached the ship, he looked at Morinth one last time before the darkness of the ship overlapped them. Actus let go of Morinth's hand for a moment to get settled into the pilot's seat. He looked at the Galaxy map as the ship started up. Actus looked at Morinth, trying to decide where too go.

"Sometimes it feels not... But yes... i suppose i am alive, as long as there is a breath in Aria,,, She is alive." Aria said breaking out of her daze. Garka and her other guards looked worried, they had never seen Aria like this before, and despite being criminals, it was still like one big family.

Morinth sat next to Actus and looked at the map... so many places to go.

"Sometimes it feels not... But yes... i suppose i am alive, as long as there is a breath in Aria,,, She is alive." Aria said breaking out of her daze. Garka and her other guards looked worried, they had never seen Aria like this before, and despite being criminals, it was still like one big family.

Morinth sat next to Actus and looked at the map... so many places to go.

"What's that mean?"

As the ship announced: "The ship is ready for liftoff, Pilot." Actus looked at the navigation credentials, and slowly grabbed the flight controls, and smoothly took off. As they entered the outer atmosphere, Actus looked at the map one last time. "We'll decide later." Actus said, as they left the planet.