THIS NEEDS TO EXIST PLS! <3

Patriciella

Guys, this needs to EXIST. The old site where I found this has been deleted and it's annoying why they would remove this. It's called the GhostBlade! Not Ghostblade.. that weapons ugly. SOMEONE NEEDS TO RECREATE THIS! T^T. There should also be a 2-handed one for the Blue one for the Red.

Edited by Patriciella

Unless the original mod author can be contacted, anyone uploading this mod to the Nexus would immediately have it pulled by a moderator. No one is allowed to use any other mod authors work with out explicit permission from the original mod author as per the Nexus TOS.

As long as the new mod is "similiar", then that's fine. But if any assets ( files ) are used from the original mod, then the uploader would be in trouble with the moderators.

The author might probably have abandoned the mod anyways. Atleast someone could make a similar sword like this. I've been pretty much disappointed with the weapon mods in skyrim.

Hi

Reading your comment raised the question in me > If you are disappointed with the weapons mods in Skyrim - what is it you are looking for ?

Their are around 3500 Weapon mods alone for skyrim - some would assume their is something for every taste.

so out of curiosity - again what are you looking for in weapons mods?

CL