Working on a new "beautiful people" head pack

Tchos

I like the sound of that because my overrride gets really confusing it would cerainly be nice to have a playing and building one. I only compile everything into a hak at the last minute and by doing something like that I'd know exactly what I used. Not to mention having better looking PC's !

Thanks for the info I will investigate this and maybe even using the one in the program files rather than my documents could have the same effect.

I personally have several overrides in my NWN2 folder for specific things. I have one called build_override, play_override, soz_override, blank_override, and even a couple for testing things out. I just rename them when I'm ready to play based on what I'm doing. Keeps things easy.

Tchos.. Well I tried it using the program files instead of my documents override folders with a hair pack and it showed up in both so bang goes that theory !

MokahTGS.. I'd love to be organised but I'm really rubbish at it ! However this does sound like a really good idea, can you have a folder inside a folder inside a folder or do I have to open the haks because if I do that's me out I don't have a clue what all those letters and numbers mean and I'd wind up overriding my override.

The way I do it is to have my game shortcut point to this:

"F:\games\Neverwinter Nights 2\NWLauncher.exe" -home "F:\games\Neverwinter Nights 2\User"

And that makes it so that the files that by default you put in Documents\Neverwinter Nights 2\haks or Documents\Neverwinter Nights 2\override instead go in F:\games\Neverwinter Nights 2\User\haks and F:\games\Neverwinter Nights 2\User\override. Set up that way, the game ignores the original folders and uses the alternate base I specified. That's different than just using the folders that are installed in the game directory (even though I have my -home set to the game directory, it's pointing to a subfolder called "User", where it recreates the whole set of folders.

Anyway, as for folders within folders, I have many such subfolders in my override directory to organise it. It's not like NWN1, where it all had to be mixed in together.

Got it ! That's a pretty good idea and I could certainly live with that sort of arrangement very easily. It could even be the sort of thing that inspires me to tidy up the NWN2 section of my PC, come to think of it Falllout 3's a mess too ! .

Many thanks for the tip.

Just to get back on topic.. Good luck with the heads !