Could we get a fallout 4 VR sub category?

DuckersMcQuack

I think we just need Fallout 4 VR to be added as a game to the Nexus and NMM so we can have the 2 games running concurrently. I don't wanna hose my normal fo4 install.

Is there any way to make NMM work with Fallout 4VR? I don't need the two game installed at the same time, I just need a way to install/uninstall mods on Fallout 4 VR.

I think we just need Fallout 4 VR to be added as a game to the Nexus and NMM so we can have the 2 games running concurrently. I don't wanna hose my normal fo4 install.

Agreed. Adding a tag would allow to filter those mods via the blocking system, but it would also filter every normal mod that has the VR files on the same page and is tagged accordingly. Making it an extra game category in the Nexus would save us all time and nerves.

Agreed. Adding a tag would allow to filter those mods via the blocking system, but it would also filter every normal mod that has the VR files on the same page and is tagged accordingly. Making it an extra game category in the Nexus would save us all time and nerves.

The VR category was added to Fallout 4 and can be found here: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/categories/62/

Thanks all!