Valtheim Towers Player Home

bastardofbodom

This request is for the Valtheim Towers (the two towers with the bridge over the river near a waterfall where the bandit tells you to pay a toll) to have the option to be turned into a player home once it is cleared. An idea would be where you could tell the Jarl in Whiterun or his steward that the Valtheim Towers have been cleared. Then you could have the option to refurbish them and have them as a potential home, as well as purchase decorations.

• 11 months later...

I know that this thread is old, but I am also looking for either the Valtheim Towers to be a player home, or another home that looks exactly like that. Most other player homes are just too fancy for my current RP play through.

• 1 year later...

wow that picture's beautiful! Did you draw it? It's awesome :) I'd love to see a mod like this, sounds quite cool. I'm not up to making player homes just yet though. I'm sure I could do it, I just don't have much patience lol :P

• 2 weeks later...

wow that picture's beautiful! Did you draw it? It's awesome :smile: I'd love to see a mod like this, sounds quite cool. I'm not up to making player homes just yet though. I'm sure I could do it, I just don't have much patience lol :tongue:

No, I didn't draw it, but yes, it is quite beautiful. It was some concept art I found of what the towers might have looked like around the time of ESO. There were a few details about the towers, their purpose being to keep out Eastern Nords and their Ebonheart allies from Western Skyrim. You could potentially tie this in with the Skyrim Civil War, Whiterun's fortress against Stormcloak incursion after the Battle of Whiterun, or perhaps captured by the Stormcloaks and used as a forward line of defense, should the Imperial Legion retake Whiterun.

Edited by FaneSeinof