problems when searching for mods...

redtorch

since the update and the new layout and all, plain "tag search" is completely eliminated... it's only usable if you write at least three letters...

"so what's the problem?"

the problem is, even back with the old layout there were mods I was using but could not find them, no matter what I put into search bar , so I used "tag search" and put related tag to search which helped me a lot since sometimes I wouldn't be able to find a mod even if I copy-pasted its name... I AM NOT JOKING. and no I wasn't banned or restricted from seeing it. however now when I use it, it doesn't help me anymore...

and I know that there are mods that I am not seeing because when I last used the old layout with "tag search" I saw a mod in which I wasn't particularly interested in back then... but now when I decided to download it, I couldn't use the old layout and I cannot find the damn mod... and I know that it is out there!

but ok... it's not Layout and lack of "tag search" so much to blame as is my "settings" as in... some similar mods to the one I am looking for, I cannot see unless I go to authors page and view all his files and there it says: "This mod contains content that you have blocked in your settings and will not be visible in any of your search results." so I think to myself: "ok... fine..." so I tinker around with my "settings" and try to find what would logicaly suggest that I want to see those mods... but NOPE! no avail...

so my bottom question is... how do I turn off my "settings", as in how do I stop restricting myself mods that I want to see? and YES I used "clear filters" but it didn't help me any...

or better yet... just bring "tag search" that will show all mods regardless of my "settings" and without the need of "three letters minimum" but only regarding the tag(s) I choose.

Edited by redtorch

"so my bottom question is... how do I turn off my "settings", as in how do I stop restricting myself mods that I want to see? and YES I used "clear filters" but it didn't help me any..."

Since there is no "clear filters"-option on the content blocking site, I'm guessing you haven't been there.

http://fs1.directupload.net/images/171218/y8u4xyd3.png

1. no, sir, I was talking about mod search window which can be opened after I searched for something, and there is "clear filters" option written in green letters.

2. yes, sir, I did that... (which admittedly was restricting me from some content), but after I removed EVERYTHING I still couldn't find the mod I was looking for... the thing is I cannot find it at all, not even in "blocked by tags"...

now ofc. even I suspect it got removed... and until I find evidence to the contrary, I will submit to my suspicion.

-thank you for the assistance.