I wish to install Sinderion

anonimousone

How did you download it? I don't have Oblivion with me at the moment so can't try the NMM version, but if you open the zip you have 4 folders. I am not sure what kind of patches the 3rd one is but you need the core version. So I suppose the other 2 folders(01 glue and 02 glue + grinder) are to be used separately. The description feels like one that is clear for the mod author but not for users, or I might be too tired :sweat:

Edit: Only use either 01 or 02. They replace each other.

Edit 2: The patches seems to be for the mod Alchemy Advanced, possibly. I find the description to be quite vague. :sad:

Edited by Niborino9409

The default installation of COBL ver 1.73 includes an ESP named COBL Glue.esp (and it appears to be a part of the core version 1.74 COBL ... don't know for certain as I use version 1.73). Looking at the extracted Sinderion download I'd say that the mod author has included a copy of COBL Glue.esp (perhaps edited, though file size is exactly the same ... can't say for certain) in both the 01 Cobl Glue replacer and 02 Cobl Glue replacer + Grinder folders. Can't for for certain why, but they would overwrite your currently installed COBL Glue.esp (assuming you have already installed COBL).

I would say that the ESPs included in the 03 Option Cobl Glue patches folder is for if you don't want to overwrite the original COBL Glue.esp ... then you would use either the Default version (for no grinder) or the Grinder version, sorted lower than Sinderion.esp in your load order.

@Niborino. Thanks for trying mate. You just met the same issues I'm facing :tongue:

@Striker879. So what would your personal suggestion be?
If I understood right I have to:
> install core

> choose between 01 and 02. How do I choose and based on what do I ?

Edited by anonimousone

If I was going to install Sinderion I would install 01 Core and one of the 03 Option ESPs. I already have COBL installed and working, and wouldn't replace COBL Glue.esp from my version 1.73 COBL with some untested version from some other modder (no offence meant Gamingsrc).