Companion Papyrus Fragment Help

clicking on properties gives me

SCRIPTS: Cannot open store for class "Fragments:Quests:QF_HawthorneComp_01002E24", missing file?

and hitting compile after typing
FollowersScript.GetScript().DismissCompanion(Hawthorne.GetActorReference())
gives me
Papyrus Compiler Version 2.8.0.4 for Fallout 4
Copyright © ZeniMax Media. All rights reserved.
Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "Fragments:Quests:QF_HawthorneComp_01002E24"...
C:\Users\Spencer\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\Fragments\Quests\QF_HawthorneComp_01002E24.psc(18,24): script property Alias_HawthorneComp already defined
C:\Users\Spencer\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\Fragments\Quests\QF_HawthorneComp_01002E24.psc(18,24): script variable ::Alias_HawthorneComp_var already defined
C:\Users\Spencer\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\Fragments\Quests\QF_HawthorneComp_01002E24.psc(18,24): script property Alias_HawthorneComp already has a get function defined
C:\Users\Spencer\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\Fragments\Quests\QF_HawthorneComp_01002E24.psc(20,19): script property pHawthorne already defined
C:\Users\Spencer\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\Fragments\Quests\QF_HawthorneComp_01002E24.psc(20,19): script variable ::pHawthorne_var already defined
C:\Users\Spencer\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\Fragments\Quests\QF_HawthorneComp_01002E24.psc(20,19): script property pHawthorne already has a get function defined
No output generated for Fragments:Quests:QF_HawthorneComp_01002E24, compilation failed.
Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on Fragments:Quests:QF_HawthorneComp_01002E24
I'm stuck until i figure this out, any help would be appreciated

Pull up the actual .psc and see what properties are being called. The location should be in 'Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\Fragments\Quests' and labeled something like QF_name of your quest_baseID.psc

You'll see every script fragment for that quest, and at the bottom should be all the properties. To me, it looks like you've managed to get additional property definitions into the code, so the compiler is having trouble sorting through the repeated property definitions.

You can try to delete them, and then when you go back into creation kit, you'll have to recreate the properties and fill them in for your particular quest.