Dwemer rifle is invisible?

Supershadow2113

I don't know if this is the right forum section, but I installed the mod using NMM and the rifle was invisible, I also noticed some files like ".ckm" and ".bsa" and ".bsl".

If I remember correctly .bsa is a texture and I think .bsl is meshes. I don't know where to put them so help please!

I don't know if this is the right forum section, but I installed the mod using NMM and the rifle was invisible, I also noticed some files like ".ckm" and ".bsa" and ".bsl".

If I remember correctly .bsa is a texture and I think .bsl is meshes. I don't know where to put them so help please!

BSA files are specific archive files which bethesda uses to hold game content in a compressed state. the archive files house pretty much all content used in the game (including meshes, textures, sound files, etc). Mods will use BSA files to hold their content as well. As for the BSL file, I'm not 100% sure what they do, but I believe they are some sort of catalog reference which point to the relative location of the content so that it will correspond with the standard file structure.

Unless other people are having problems as well, you probably didn't install the mod correctly. The BSA, BSL, and ESP mod file should all be placed into the data folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data). If there are still problems, then you should contact the person who created the mod.