"Barrier blocking staircase in my custum house

EbilPpl

Anyone ever have this problem? Built a house mod completely from scratch, but the staircases i'm using that are giving me problems are the RTTemplePlazaStairs01. When I try to go up them, its like there is an invisible barrier blocking me from getting to the top... on ALL three of these staircases I'm using.

I have another curved staircase i'm using in another part of the house, but that one works completely fine.

Any ideas? Thank you!

Hit F4 in the CK and see which object has the barrier. This will give you a wireview overlay. It might not be the staircase, but something else that has collision without a texture.

I've seen this quite a few times with objects

Anyone ever have this problem? Built a house mod completely from scratch, but the staircases i'm using that are giving me problems are the RTTemplePlazaStairs01. When I try to go up them, its like there is an invisible barrier blocking me from getting to the top... on ALL three of these staircases I'm using.

I have another curved staircase i'm using in another part of the house, but that one works completely fine.

Any ideas? Thank you!

Exactly what I needed, I was only aware of the full wireframe mode and that was impossible to see the problem.

The wireframe overlay showed my loft pieces i was using had an invisible extension for some reason. Just replaced 'em, thanks!