The Ultimate Final Fantasy/ Kingdom Hearts Mod !

XDeadWalkerX

Kingdom Hearts Series and Final Fantasy Series:

I Like to call this The Ultimate Square Enix Mod but the name is still a work in progress :rolleyes: thought of the Ultimate Final Fantasy Mod but that doesn't give the credit to Kingdom Hearts so Help me out guys.

To start of, we all can agree that these are some of the greatest games of all time. and if not, well they are to me and many people that I know. Well wouldn't it be awesome to incorporate all the awesomeness these great games have to offer into a mod and add to the already great Skyrim experience. I have so much i plan to add to this mod, so many great ideas. and i also plan to search the nexus and add the already existing similar mods to make the experience complete, with the mod authors' permissions of course.

If anyone would like to help, by all means add to my ideas, make them better, or anything you'd like to help make and send to me to put it all together would help a bunch. All credit will be given of course. I will never take any credit that isn't mine.

I'm not new to the modding community, but I'm fairly new to making my own mods, and this is going to be my first huge project.

That being said, this are my plans so far.

Weapons:

I Plan to add as much weapons from these series as possible, from the Keyblades, to Donald's Staffs, To Goofy's Shields, And lets not forget The Organization and all the weapons for all the other characters of the game. Also from the final fantasy games i plan to add weapons as much as i can including clouds Swords, Lightnings' swords and any other character you can think of. I'll make a list soon.

Costumes and armor:

i also plan to add the many outfits of the series. of course everything is gonna have to be from scratch to prevent any copyright issues :D

Quest and world spaces:

Quests inspired from the games will also be implemented. of course this will also come with their corresponding world spaces also inspired from the games.

As you can see i plan to add so much from these games to Skyrim. But this is not an overhaul, think of it more of an expansion to the already amazing game. As the days go on, i plan to add to this list. So much more. Magic, visuals, everything you can think of. But I'm gonna need all the help i can get. And as soon as i get my new computer that's coming in soon * Crosses his fingers* this project will kick into overdrive. As soon as i have the time, all give a lot more details and a lot more content to expect. Hope you guys like it and people out there are interested and willing to help.

PS: i would really really appropriate anyone willing to be my mentor in creating mods. Don't get me wrong, I believe i have the skills to create this mod with some help of course, but that doesn't mean i can't use all the help i can get :D Please I've been looking for a mentor for quite some time now :D

PSS: I return the favor and help people out with whatever i can :D Hope you guys are excited about this as much as i am :D

PSSS: This is far from complete. And i plan to work on this for Years to make this Mod complete and up to date with Both series. Ill let you guys know as soon as i have a Beta ready to showcase.

• 1 year later...