Tracking Down **the Cause** of CTDs [FO3]

DavidYokosukaJapan

I find MMM reasonably stable as long as you observe certain guidelines. Make sure you have all relevant patches, don't use Natural Selection, Zones Respawn or Tougher Traders (Tougher Traders is probably OK, but I prefer Exotic Caravans as a better alternative), and don't install/uninstall lots of mods during your playthrough. Using high settings for spawns is also likely to cause problems. But with a fairly cautious approach to settings it's fine, at least I find it so.

Oh, and turn off iguanas.

Edited by blackrat99

I find MMM reasonably stable as long as you observe certain guidelines. Make sure you have all relevant patches, don't use Natural Selection, Zones Respawn or Tougher Traders (Tougher Traders is probably OK, but I prefer Exotic Caravans as a better alternative), and don't install/uninstall lots of mods during your playthrough. Using high settings for spawns is also likely to cause problems. But with a fairly cautious approach to settings it's fine, at least I find it so.

Oh, and turn off iguanas.

Thanks for the tips :)

I always used Natural Selection and Skeleton Decay in the past which probably caused some issues.

I'd keep almost all other MMM settings turned off/minimum and the only "extra" monsters I liked being added are "Stalker creatures."

I'd never use "tougher traders" cause I much prefer Upgraded Caravan Merchants mod.