Too much estrogen in Oblivion mods.

PreferredUsername

I am a man and i don't like the perverted nudity crap that's out there. I use exnem underwear replacer because the woman look like cross dressers. I also got it because there are alot of armors for it but very little for regular mode. and i'm not including the perveerted sexy crap.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, if a girl wants to run around showing off her goodies let her. It's not perverted. It's only perverted if you look...

Dude, if a girl wants to run around showing off her goodies let her. It's not perverted. It's only perverted if you look...

And then the girl gets offended because you didnt look... we're strange like that. hehe

Yeah, but then again, they show it off so you look. I looked when my fiance did it. :'( She had to break up with me =(

And then the girl gets offended because you didnt look... we're strange like that. hehe

Yeah, but then again, they show it off so you look. I looked when my fiance did it. :'( She had to break up with me =(

What the hell? What type of girl shows herself off and then breaks up with you? Or was this for completely different reasons? >.>

then whats the point then not that im complaining haha

Psycho

What the hell? What type of girl shows herself off and then breaks up with you? Or was this for completely different reasons? >.>

She left me for a different reason.

lack of... you know haha

Haha Psycho...Good one.

Actually no, she left me cause we got in a fight and she thought it wouldn't work out after it so whatever you know.. :(