Vilja Help

RetroSenses

Are you putting both 1em_Vilja.esp and 1em_Vilja.bsa in your Oblivion\Data folder and then activating 1em_Vilja.esp?

yes, just refuses to work, I had the most success using obmm. Which then it was missing a lot of stuff, even after I redownloaded it. Edited by RetroSenses

Manual installing is as simple as downloading to a folder and extracting to that same folder and then copying and pasting those two files into your game's Oblivion\Data folder (so the final result will be Oblivion\Data\1em_Vilja.esp and Oblivion\Data\1em_Vilja.bsa). Then just activate 1em_Vilja.esp in any mod manager or the vanilla game Data Files.

When you start the game what version is shown in the lower left corner of the main menu screen?

Manual installing is as simple as downloading to a folder and extracting to that same folder and then copying and pasting those two files into your game's Oblivion\Data folder (so the final result will be Oblivion\Data\1em_Vilja.esp and Oblivion\Data\1em_Vilja.bsa). Then just activate 1em_Vilja.esp in any mod manager or the vanilla game Data Files.

Â

When you start the game what version is shown in the lower left corner of the main menu screen?

thanks man, I've installed this mod before but never had a problem. It got identified as malware by my antivirus and never notified me.