Good Looking Natural Men

Brandy1123

I am not surprized to only see about 12 children running around Skyrim. The average Non-Gaurd male tips the scales at or better then 400lbs. The growth hormones are a little to easy to access. All that mass piling down on a person would more then likely deliver some significant permanent damage. This certainly would attest to the low child count.

Can someone make a really sexy male body for UNP. A well trim, athletic body. One that makes you go Yummmm!!!

As a second mod idea to not spam up the boards, Is it possible to allow ANY shape of a particular weapon to be forged from any type of ingot? I just don't know why we are limited to 1 shape of a weapon per ore type. Why not be able to make the shape of a Ancient Battle axe from any type of ore and give it the used materials stats for that type of weapon (or armor)?

You could add it as another perk to be able to change the material type on the table (for armor) or grindstone (for weapon). Have the ore type on a drop down and select.

Edited by Brandy_123

Hmm all I can say is I would totaly agree with your style of body shape for males. I find the bulky default bodies (slightly modified via the current body meshes you see on nexus) of skyrim work out good for sword and board kind of char. But for a archer or assasin type of char I would prefer to use ssomething a little more slim and athletic.

Unfortunatly I don't believe adjusting the body weight slider realy achieves this effect enough to satisfy my image of what my char should look like. All it realy does is make the same body look more and more starved and scrawny. A completly new body shape would be the best bet for achieving my perfect assasin :P

Sadly I have not come across any new body mesh's to alter the body shape of skyrim men at least not in a way that would let you describe them as trim and athletic. All I have found are the standard huge bodybuilder looking meshes.

So I would like to second the OP'ers mod request :).

In the mean time even if im no good at moding, I guess I will try to learn whats involved in modifying a existing body mesh and take a whack at this myself a few times. I always seem to run into trouble saving my volume maps for some reason and as such they never work.

Edit: That and hair for some bizare reason I have not found any new male hairstyle mods out there. Dont spose anyone has found hair mods out there featuring some nice short and simple hair for skyrim guys floating round in cyberspace?

Edited by Garathos