Followers not following into new player house.

Zenmuron

Working a housing mod. I have everything done and working. Nav meshes are all good and error free. Triggers and idle markers seem fine. All crafting, all racks, all furniture working fine. Hell I even got dragons to land on my roof and burn my goats to death. But for some reason followers will not come inside the house. This is all that is holding up the works for upload.

My front door is near a intersection of 4 cell borders which was a very piss poor snafu on my part however all of the cell borders are good and the followers can move past them just fine. I have looked at other player houses which followers do follow into. I noticed quite a few of them have poor nav meshing and the followers do not get around very well. I fixed one that I saw had poor nav meshing just to test and see if I had gotten too anal with my nav meshes but they worked fine followers moved around much better. So I dunno what the deal is.

Is there some sort of setting or marker I need to add to my cell so followers will enter? I did not see anything like that on other mods. I have tried mimicking settings from other mods and from what I saw already had my settings the same.

Any info would be helpful.

Also I am looking for some tutorials on idle markers and or a proper tutorial on player housing.

Have you finalised the navmesh for the house and the world outside? There shoud be a green triangle both outside in the world space and inside you house by the doors. They need to be there for followers and or NPC's to be able to path correctly.

Think I got it now. I did not re-finalize after I cleaned up my meshes. Did not have the green triangles. Thank you. Problem solved.