Missing textures on some weapons

eggthief

Title if a bit off, meant models, I've installed several mods together and am now missing those. I use a rather small amount of mods as listed here;

FalloutNV.esm

AWorldOfPain(Preview).esm

Primary Needs HUD.esm

Project Nevada - Core.esm

Project Nevada - Equipment.esm

Project Nevada - Cyberware.esm

Project Nevada - Rebalance.esm

NewVegasBounties.esp

WeaponModsExpanded.esp

WMX-AWOP Patch.esp

Project Nevada - WMX. esp

EVE FNV.esp

WMX-EVE.esp

To let you know, I started having this problem after installing WMX and its compatability patches. I'm experiencing invisible weapons, like the laser rifle, and red error triangles when I fire them. Any help you could give me would be appreciated.

Edited by eggthief

Title if a bit off, meant models, I've installed several mods together and am now missing those. I use a rather small amount of mods as listed here;

FalloutNV.esm

AWorldOfPain(Preview).esm

Primary Needs HUD.esm

Project Nevada - Core.esm

Project Nevada - Equipment.esm

Project Nevada - Cyberware.esm

Project Nevada - Rebalance.esm

NewVegasBounties.esp

WeaponModsExpanded.esp

WMX-AWOP Patch.esp

Project Nevada - WMX. esp

EVE FNV.esp

WMX-EVE.esp

To let you know, I started having this problem after installing WMX and its compatability patches. I'm experiencing invisible weapons, like the laser rifle, and red error triangles when I fire them. Any help you could give me would be appreciated.

I had the same problem when i installed Weapons Re-textured and EVE. I ultimately uninstalled EVE. So if you have the Weapons Retextured project installed thats whats probably causing your problems.

No problem. It is a pity because the Weapon retexture project makes the projectile weapons look amazing and EVE makes the energy weapons look amazing. Im surprised there isnt a compatibility patch..

That is weird. What weapons specifically were missing textures or anything? If it's a few specific weapons, it could be a UV map issue from WRP, as Millenia remapped the textures when he remade them. It could be as simple as a mesh needing a new UV map (something that Millenia or Wei could do pretty quickly).

Well the red exclamation marks just means a missing mesh. If you installed your mods manually, then perhaps you put a mesh folder in the wrong place? The WMX-EVE patch should (IIRC) have a folder called "eve" in the weaponmodsexpnaded folder.