[wip] plantigrade feet for beast races

Grimoa

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soooooorry! With a little luck I get version 1.3 done this weekend.

What's left to do is export the feetwraps, do all the nifscope adjustments (really no fun :dry:) and put everything ingame. Oh yes, and testing, that's where the luck comes in.

A few days ago I have been approached by Derok who made his own argonian feet and asked me to do the textures. Believe it or not, it seems he has even less time for modding than me. I'm happy to help with even more mod variety for everyone to choose from and I'm glad he trusts me with his mesh. :)

As for shoe conversion: Let's take this one step at a time.

Aaand I've been thinking with Derok's feet and the Clawnails the mod is getting a little cramped. I can see the benefit of having everything in one place, but... Noone reads through a long description page, I can only upload one readme and the download tab might get confusing. So I thought about splitting stuff into seperate mods. One seperate mod for the Clawnails and one seperate mod for Derok's feet.

I will put links in the descriptions for easy reference!

Cute sandals. I agree with Danidragon, sole looks fine as it is.

Thanks! And "cute" must be the reason why there's no male model. I never used the sandals myself so I was I bit stumped to see the males get boots. I'm tempted to do some roman sandals now. For both genders. And all races. Equal opportunist here.

Edit:

http://img6.imagebanana.com/img/jr07xy48/sandals_wraps_kha.jpg

http://img6.imagebanana.com/img/be61kzvf/sandals_arg.jpg

Edited by Grimoa

Thanks both of you! And done.

Included are the sandals (female only), Footwraps and Falmer Boots. Also I did a new Khajiit texture which is somewhat lighter in color so that the differences the skin tone slider offers are better visible.

What's up next? Actually there's a bunch of stuff I'm working on and I can't believe how much of it is beast race stuff. And I never play beast races. :teehee:

* Converting more boots

* Getting the Clawnails going

* Start texturing Deroks model

I will work on whatever is the most fun and update whenever something's done. :laugh: