taped nipples for consoles (Xbox 1) MOD REQUEST

EnglishGentleman

So i've been playing and watching a lot New Vegas (thank you gopher) and noticed that some of the women on the strip have tape over their nipples and thought......first of all why am i getting embarrassed typing this and second thats not a bad idea as a body mod for fallout 4 plus it make wearing the harness worth while without the god awful bra ruining the look

and yes i'm a atheistics man

NOW!!! i'm not saying massive boobs and arse there's far too many of those nor am i saying nude they're not my cup of tea

what i'm asking for is....

a decent sized female body mod with taped nipples

bonus features

body physics

and some nice clothing females always lack in that department in my opinion

sorry for the rambling and thank you for reading

PS i'm on xbox 1

So i've been playing and watching a lot New Vegas (thank you gopher) and noticed that some of the women on the strip have tape over their nipples and thought......first of all why am i getting embarrassed typing this and second thats not a bad idea as a body mod for fallout 4 plus it make wearing the harness worth while without the god awful bra ruining the look

NOW!!! i'm not saying massive boobs and arse there's far too many of those nor am i saying nude they're not my cup of tea

bonus features

body physics

PS i'm on xbox 1

pssst its done... i can only leave it up for a little so message me and i will post it and give you like 5 min to grab it, idk if it breaks the rules of bethesda net, but its pretty close to breaking them, and i would rather not risk such things.

bonus features

body physics

PS i'm on xbox 1

pssst its done... i can only leave it up for a little so message me and i will post it and give you like 5 min to grab it, idk if it breaks the rules of bethesda net, but its pretty close to breaking them, and i would rather not risk such things.

nice one got your message just sorting a suitable time frame for us as i'm 7-ish hours ahead of you

There is this one that seems to be allowed, Prostitute Outfit By Crimsomrider Can't imagine tape could be much worse but who knows. (Not that I think this is bad but I'm trying to think like Beth. :wallbash: )

i've seen it but uses the armour workbench and enhanced vanilla bodies which i'm not realy fond of. looks good though