YouTube Videos - Skyrim Nexus Mods (Taking Requests Too)

mrkrossfaith

Details

Hello Guys, I'm Ramnath. I Recenlty Started A Youtube Account & Currently Uploading All Kinds Of Gameplays. I Have More Than 5k Subsribers & Still Growing My Account Features

►Dota 2

►Heroes of Newerth

►Rusty Hearts

►NFSW

►The Darkness 2

►Saints Row: The Third

►The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

My YT Channel - MrKrossFaith

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim -

Saints Row The Third -

Heroes Of Newerth -

Follow Me On Twitter - http://bit.ly/xmxgYB

Like My Facebook Page - http://on.fb.me/ziUr9B

About The Topic?

Looking For A YT Video For Your Mod Description Page? Now Here Is The Chance. I'm Currently Taking Request From All Modders. These Videos Will Show How Well They Look In Game. All Credits Will be Given To The Respective Mod Creators. (Making The Videos Who Intend To Use Them For The Description Page Of Theirs). I Will Also Upload Random Mod Videos, These Don't Need To Be In Description Page (You Can Add If You Want To) As They Are The Really Cool Ones.

Random Mod Videos?

Yes, I Will Be Uploading Daily Random Videos Mostly (1-3 Videos) Which Look Cool & Exotic, So That All Non Modders/Modders Can See His/Her Work And Download If Needed.

What Must I Do To Get A Video?

Simply Contact Me VIA PM Or Post A Message Below Stating

Mod Name

Link

And Saying "Create Me One" :P

The Created Video Will Be Linked In A Post Below Too, (Only If You Posted A Message In The Thread Telling Me To Make You One, If Not It Will Be VIA PM'd To You) This Allows Others To See Your Mod.

Purpose Of This?

The Whole Idea Of This Is To Make Your Awesome Looking Mod Aware Among The Skyrim Gamers So That They Can Download It And Use It & Make Others Feel Like Playing Skyrim.

Can I See Some Samples?

Yes, Here Are Some.

This Was Made For - gatti2012 - Check His Mod Here.

This Was Made For - anano - Check His Mod Here.

Feedback/Suggestions

It Would Be A Great Help If I Can Get Some Feedback/Suggestions From Anyone About This Thread.

Edited by mrkrossfaith

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic