I'd like to see something akin to Skyrim's Racemenu mod

lithan1

I'm not sure if that's really possible for Oblivion but I just want to see something like that, giving you more detailed customization options for your character, support for presets, cause there are looks, like this one; https://rd.nexusmods.com/oblivion/images/168833 that I want in my game, and of course a better constructed GUI for the customization, cause honestly, I hate the default, mainly for how race selection is handled, it's not in a list like Skyrim, so that causes problems, like, say you have one race that's just an extra for a mod you're running, and when you highlight that race, or try to go from that race to another in the selection, your game crashes, with an actual race list where you can just pick and choose one, you won't have that issue, plus it would be faster, same for like hair style and color as well as eye color, and of course being able to just completely customize it with sliders, assuming all this is possible of course

Some things are hardcoded in game engine, so I don't think such character customization is possible even with abusing OBSE plugins or something. Those screenshots you see, are custom races with custom head&body meshes and custom textures(and a bit of Photoshop).

Some things are hardcoded in game engine, so I don't think such character customization is possible even with abusing OBSE plugins or something. Those screenshots you see, are custom races with custom head&body meshes and custom textures(and a bit of Photoshop).

I was afraid of that but ok, and I know that, the uploader of that screenshot said he was using a custom race with some heavy modification, I wish I could do something that looked that good but sadly I cannot