[LE] TES CK Render Window Settings Exterieur ... ?

Witgar

Hi everybody and still "Happy and Healthy New Year" !

I have a new setup of Skyrim Legendary Edition with all the needed INI-Settings for the Game and the

CK and everything works fine so far but I still have trouble with the TES CK and since I finally wanted

to build some nice appropriate "Homes" for my certain Player-Chars and NPCs, I started looking up

the "Exterieurs" in the "Tamriel" and also specific "World-Spaces" ... -

But what happens PERMANENTLY is, that the surrounding Meshes DISAPPEAR and VANISH

ALL THE TIME, as soon as I start moving the Camera, like rotating, zooming, etc. !!!

This way it's absolutely impossible to work and create something perfectly in place and make it

look nice and correct .

I know that it's possible to bring the "Meshes" back by pressing the "F5-Key" , but this way,

I would have to use it, press it, all the time and that doesn't work .

Meaning, it's totally annoying and not possible in no way to create a Mod in the "Exterieur World Space" ,

if you don't see what you're doing, because the surroundings are gone !?

Even if I take a Mesh, for example, a "Castle-Tower" , drag it into the Render-Window ,

no matter if I duplicated and renamed it with a new ID, or not, it cannot be placed

correctly, because by moving it about, the "Rocks" , in this case, where I want to put it,

start disappearing, as soon , as I want to work with it !?

I've seen that the "disappearing Meshes" were mentioned before, but in different circumstances -

Now I thought this Problem could be solved by changing some "Settings", "Values" for the

"Render-Window" , like the amount of cells to load, the LOD appearance, etc. ,

but too bad, there is no positive result, what so ever ?!

I've searched in the Tutorials here on the Nexus, in the Bethsoft CK-WiKi and on

other sites, like the S.T.E.P.-Project and there are many nice Tutorials

on how to work and build with the TES-CK,

but I couldn't find a specific "Value-Setting" for the TES-CK "Render-Window" ,

so that the "Meshes wouldn't dissappear" PERMANENTLY ... -

The Render-Window has various Tabs, where a lot of settings can be changed,

but which one has a positive effect, moving around the Camera, in the "Exterieur" ,

in order to work with different Meshes/Models, no matter if we're using "Building-Parts" ,

"Land-Models" like big "Rocks" or "Mountain-Meshes" ... - ?!

The "F5-Key" is NO solution in this case, because, like having said before,

you would have to use it all the time and permanently !!!

So, if somebody has an idea for help or a solution, PLEASE HELP ... -

Otherwise, there's no way to work with the CK in this case !!!

I really hope somebody knows about this,

I really THANK YOU in advance and big Regards,

Greatings to the Modders and Thanks for all the

great and well done Mods here on the Nexus and other sites !!!

Without the Mods "Skyrim" wouldn't be what it is ... -

Hoping to hear from You soon ...

Witgar

Hi Agerweb,

and Thanks for the immediate answer and the suggestion !

While trying out several settings in the first place,

I had increased the Cell-Load-Number anyway ... -

The good thing about that was, that moving the camera about

and checking the Landscape was more fluently that way and

it was possible to see a wider range of the areas .

Too bad that this didn't had any effect on working with the

Meshes in a specific place ... -

Like described before, as soon as you drag in a Model and want to place it right,

or start modeling the Landscape, the Meshes around start disappearing and only the

Landmasses beneath are visible !

Last night I started to build an interieur, just for testing and everything was absolutely ok. !

Even when I had set a lot of different Lights and some FX in the same area !

I don't like the "Load-Doors" in an inner cell but checking everything "ingame" later on,

was ok. without bigger FPS-Drops, or CTDs .

The only idea I have now is, that something important in the TES-CK.INI has to be changed,

but I couldn't figure out what this might be ?!

The "ugridstoload" in the editor.ini is set to standard "5" - maybe I should change that to 7, like in the "SkyrimPrefs.ini" ?

Maybe I should turn off the LOD in the TES-CK, like in the SkyrimPrefs.ini , the "LODeditorLoad" is set to "0" ?

It would be really great, if someone could post his/her settings for the TES-CK Render window, or a link

where I can find some examples, 'caus, like mentioned before, I really searched for something like that,

but mostly the functions and Menu-buttons are explained briefly, but nothing specific about the

"rendering" in the TES-CK .

For example, using a 3D-Software, the "Rendering-Options" is one of the Main settings you can,

or have to do, for an adequate workflow .

With the TES-CK, creating an "Exterieur" , this is absolutely impossible at the moment ... -

If this would function, like it shoul, maybe it's possible during the last years I have,

that I could create a mod, that might to get finished and posted here ... - ... ?

Using the TES-CS for Oblivion wasn't easy right away, but getting this to function and load,

even with all these annoying "Warnings" , it was possible to work fine with this program,

and creating "Landscapes" and "Buildings / Castles" , for hours ... - ... with, I guess,

some nice results ... -

The TES-CK, really gave me a hard time right from the start and it seems like I'm not the only one !

But we're talking only about the "Exterieur-Modding" ... which is the irritating and weird thing

about all this ... - ... because, by the way, the "NPC-Creation" also works without any problems !

Maybe it has to do with the mentioned "Loading-Process" and / or the "Camera-Movement" , so if somebody

has any more suggestions or similar experiences, PLEASE write back ... -

Many Thanks again, also to You "argerweb" ,

Greatings and Regards

Witgar

P.S. : ... so, ... I really wonder what all these Modders do, who create these fine Mods, without problems ???!