Dark Face

Brucealso

Im using ..All Housecaral's Sexy replacer by Laurka and Clientes Female body mod Big Bottom Edition=CBBE= and Jordis face is darker than the rest of her body and so is Lona's face. Anyone have any idea whats happening to mods? Edited by Brucealso

I guess no one can help or knows why the darkness of her face..im new to this mod stuff.

Its good now i fixed it

hi Brucealso

Can you please explain how, you fixed it? I think that it will help many persons here.

bye

Read this:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/626710-how-to-fix-the-grey-face-npc-issue-in-esm-files/

This fixes the Grey Face issue and can be done very fast and easy.

@ViolentNed

I have already read your topic and I thank you for it.

It works perfectly with the new characters i've create but when I edit a character already create then I have "black head!".

I think more now at a problem of' "ArchiveInvalidation",

I had a good time changing hair, colour of eyes, frekles and grime of "Adrianne" in whithrun.

Result: hair OK, colour eyes NOK, frekles NOK,

grime NOK, all that modify facetint NOK

Thank you for your answer, I always search!

When I find a solution for this problem I'll post it, but if somebody finds before me I'm taker!

bye!

Sorry for my english !

I guess no one can help or knows why the darkness of her face..im new to this mod stuff.

Its good now i fixed it

hi Brucealso

Can you please explain how, you fixed it? I think that it will help many persons here.

bye

Well since im not a modder and having hard time getting certain mods to work ...i deactivated this one mod...

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11486

and the dark face was gone so it has to be something within this mod causing it.