It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, it seems that now Roleplay itself is turning into a battle field between AnotherAverageName's and BaldurAnthology's characters.

You do realize that there are more people besides you two who roleplay there as well and your arguing is ruining the fun for other people.

If you can't play nice then don't play at all.

Edited by Naktis

You do know that they are not real people ;D Besides, it was Amy's fault and Madeline's ignoring Sarah and Whistler ATM anyway ;D But now that your mention it....Baldur, you are being rather spiteful in your last posts, sorry if this offends you.

And regarding my new character, the vampire, I don't think I will make him COMPLETELY evil but he won't be good either.

Edited by AnotherAverageName

Don't know if anyone read my big and boring posts but in one of them July dreamt an appearance of an angel. You know deafening sound, white bright light, eyeless dead people. I did so because I think that we should move the RP forward. It's quite boring to hang out either in Whistler's farm or Jim's store and do pretty much nothing. What do you think? If you guys will agree then July will get a call from her acquaintance and give her the location of that bar she dreamt if not it was just a weird dream. :)

Name: Fletcher Wood

Appearance: Fletcher has very pale skin, short blonde hair. He hides his red eyes with blue lenses and has a very skinny looking body.

Clothing: He changes his clothes very little, he always dark colours, usually very posh looking. He is never seen wearing short sleeves or less than two layers of clothes.

Weapons: Crossbow, throwing knives, pistol

Background: Fletcher was infected with vampirism by his deceased girl-friend/fiance while they made love. He is now in search of the hunters that killed his lover just weeks before the wedding and intends on making their lives a misery and feeding from them.

Personality: Fletcher likes to talk get into conversation, often quite personal. He can be sarcastic and nasty but welcoming when it suits him.

Edited by AnotherAverageName

Concerning the Sword, and Translation. I need people to help come up with what this referrence the book makes. That would be Nadin or whoever controls Jim that would have to tell me, or help me come up with something.

Concerning AAN and the fighting between us. I think we have both forgotten the Primary Rule of a Role Play. Never take or Make things Personal. Your personal problems with me are to be left out of the RP. Currently my character's reactions are staying within that boundary. Further fighting on either part will result in both of us being kicked out of the RP. or disciplined by Dante.

Concerning the relationship with Amy, As promised, taking it slow, and keeping it clean