It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

I knew my Psychic skills would work! :biggrin:

On that note.. AS soon as people resume full posting in super, I can return something to Amy that Mythic and I remembered. Remember that sword that went off with Whistler? When Amy went to England to escape the whole Demon Apocalypse thing, there was a sword that we got from a Dragon's den, a holy blade. Now, Whistler broke the one in his armory fighting stuff, and made the biggest shards of it into a jagged knife. The other sword.. where did it go? Well, Mythic and I had the idea to have her bring it up or something and it being stashed in the hidden compartment in her trunk. With an engraved image of Amy, as Sarah's last little token before she died. It was either that or a long pointless side trip from New York to Utah, which is about a day and a half's journey, or from Maine to Utah, which is about 2 days journey, not to mention the trip back.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if you wish, though I see little point of having that sword now. We're no longer in 2008 and the world was saved from the apocalypse.

Anyway, I'll be writing that power post to get us to Maine as soon as we arrive to the edge of the town though we're gonna stop in Maine itself for supplies and such as well as others things if any of you have some ideas.

Edited by Naktis

Well if you wish, though I see little point of having that sword now. We're no longer in 2008 and the world was saved from the apocalypse.

Anyway, I'll be writing that power post to get us to Maine as soon as we arrive to the edge of the town though we're gonna stop in Maine itself for supplies and such as well as others things if any of you have some ideas.

Uneventful sounds fine.

As for the sword, it could still be useful against Demons and other things, if I recall correctly, it's specially made and blessed to kill most Supernatural things, kinda like The Colt.

As for the sword, it could still be useful against Demons and other things, if I recall correctly, it's specially made and blessed to kill most Supernatural things, kinda like The Colt.

I don't mind the weapon that has some useful ability to kill supernatural creatures. Not all of course and definitely not demons. Since it seems that so far our only main enemy are demons it makes things way too easier. It's either useless against demons or you, Baldur get rid of one knife both of your characters has.

It's just too many weapons. In the series other than Ruby's knife, Sam's supernatural power, colt and angel's blade there are no other weapons that can kill demons. They're not exactly easy to get too and by your useful against demons thing it seems that you can get a weapon like that in every gun store.

The second options sounds more fair I think so that each of you could possess one weapon useful against demons.

I don't mind the weapon that has some useful ability to kill supernatural creatures. Not all of course and definitely not demons. Since it seems that so far our only main enemy are demons it makes things way too easier. It's either useless against demons or you, Baldur get rid of one knife both of your characters has.

It's just too many weapons. In the series other than Ruby's knife, Sam's supernatural power, colt and angel's blade there are no other weapons that can kill demons. They're not exactly easy to get too and by your useful against demons thing it seems that you can get a weapon like that in every gun store.

The second options sounds more fair I think so that each of you could possess one weapon useful against demons.

*Grumbles due to lack of sleep* Fine. Jennie's knife will go. I don't know how, but whatever. Anderson will keep his knife. Jennie's was fashioned out of a broken sword anyway, no way the steel would hold up that much longer. Next time she stabs someone with it, it'll break. And Amy,(mythic) has the sword, not I

This is a warning to all living mortals! Whomsoever opens this chest of demons will unleash thirteen of the most terrifying ghosts upon the face of the earth!

Anyhoo, My real reason for this post is due to the fact that Hurricane Sandy has turned inland, and I may be gone for a few days if things get really bad over here. So far it isn't that bad, 17 click winds, and its about 5 degrees or so, as seen http://www.cp24.com/weather/toronto-weather there. However, there is a possibility of it getting much much worse. So yeah, be warned.. only you can return the demons to the chest.. because YOU let them OUT!

Sorry guys, I got hit with a bit of a writer's block on this RP. Can't think of what I should have people do. Just assume that my chars went to lunch or something, feel free to encounter me in the cafe, Give permission to Naktis and Auri to move Jennie and Anderson as needed (no killing me) until the writers block goes away.

On a point of interest, for those in the "Ain't that a Kick in the Head" RP, Kayla requested I adapt the concept of "Byron Thunderbeard" To Fallout, so anyone who knows that character, check it outtttt etc