It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

@ recent posts:

If you can't play nice together, don't play at all.

AnotherAverageName:

If you have a problem with how something is being done, and are not happy with the responses you get about it, then excuse yourself and your character from the RP and find one that's more suitable to your tastes and likes.

Or start one if you feel so inclined. Hopefully something can be worked out before there's any call for that, but only if both parties are willing to put in the effort.

BaldurAnthology:

Running these things means taking into consideration the thoughts, opinions and feedback from the players. Now and then you're going to get people that will disagree with how something is playing out, or how quickly it's developing in certain areas.

Learn to take the that feedback and attempt to come to a compromise over the given situation. There has to be a little leverage in these things after all.

-----

Now, back to the matter at hand and if you really need help getting the details worked out - try opening it out to others for suggestions, or else you are all going just get all worked up running around in circles.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you very much to The Vampire Dante for stepping in. Hopefully this was good enough for both of you to stop this squabble. :ohdear:

Seriously guys can't you at least try to get along? I wanted this roleplay to be fun for all of us.

Everyone else who doesn't like the content of Mythic's and Baldur's posts then simply don't read them I guess or just take a quick look to see if their characters are interacting with yours. I will only do something if their posts will become too M rated, I hope that there won't be any need for that though.

Now please, as the owner of It's A Supernatural Life Roleplay, I ask both AnotherAverageName and Baldur to STOP this argument. :ohdear: